Will anybody be trying for a baby in October?

Ps....I flew over salt lake city last month, and I was amazed at how beautiful it looks....I'm from Toronto Canada.....very flat....lol

It is BEAUTIFUL HERE! Minnesota is flat too. Blah. Not as flat as Oklahoma because we've got hills but there are no mountains in Minnesota...and it's REALLY COLD IN THE WINTER THERE!!!

https://sci.gallaudet.edu/Mary/wasatch.gif
tried to find an ACTUAL picture that either myself or DH has taken, but this is the Wasatch mountain line, and we live on the south eastern side of the mountains. Going from Minnesota to Utah, I really appreciate the beautiful mountains. DH however doesn't find them as fascinating since he's lived here all his life. I honestly love living in the valley. I get really excited when DH treats me to grocery shopping in a grocery store that's up ON the mountains verses IN the valley. It's beautiful, but the first time...I fainted in my stall in the woman's bathroom. It was my first day here...my MIL told me it was the change in altitude & air pressure. Going from nice, thick air to thinner air makes your body go through a change. My children never had a problem though. There is a few valley's here in Utah but from my understanding, the Salt Lake Valley has the best view because the Wasatch mountain line is the biggest. Northern Utah/Southern Idaho has a valley but their mountains are much smaller, and they are not as high up in altitude like the SLake valley is. Southern Utah, I hear is JUST as gorgeous but in a different way. It's less "mountains" and more "red rock". But, they are also huge, but more "cliff" style than anything.

Canada - I'm glad to hear you have faith in God too. If you don't mind me asking, what Christian denomination are you? I'm Lutheran. When I look at these mountains I just can't believe the beauty God has surrounded us with. It's just incredible. :winkwink:

Fingers x for you SLCMommy with your results.

I would love another girl, have never seen myself with a boy, obviously I would love a boy but practically a girl would be easier baby will be sharing a room with dd no option to move in the near future but don't want to wait any longer ttc. Didn't know there was methods for different sex

Fingers x for you SLCMommy with your results.

I would love another girl, have never seen myself with a boy, obviously I would love a boy but practically a girl would be easier baby will be sharing a room with dd no option to move in the near future but don't want to wait any longer ttc. Didn't know there was methods for different sex

I understand, sometimes we have to deal with the situations as they come. We can't all live a perfect life :)... Nobody does, either!

My goal is to have a place out west....the mountains are just breath taking! DH and I are planning a trip out to Vancouver in the coming months.....thank you for the pic! It is amazing.....I can't see how anyone could even think they are boring....even if they grew up around them.....lol

I am penticostal Christian......and my DS 4 is named Christian! Haha

Were trying this month!
Got our first negative last month :(:( :cry:

Husband and I are trying to conceive a baby this month too :) first month trying since our MC in July! I should ovulate right around the time that he gets home from deployment, so fingers crossed!

SLCMommy, I grew up in SLC! I just moved to San Diego last June and I am definitely missing the autumn leaves and (I can't believe I'm about to say this), SNOW!!

Canada - You are too cute. West as in Canada west or Western United States? If you are thinking US, Utah is a GREAT place. The LDS faith is rather the majority - but it really doesn't bug me to be in the minority. When I lived in Minnesota, LDS Mormons hardly existed so I know the feeling now of being a minority. :winkwink: . Utah is very conservative so if your a conservative Christian, this IS the state for you! haha.

I also want to add in general (not anyone in particular) I kind of get the feeling that those who have been TTC #1 for a long time somewhat have a hard time either accepting me being sad about my negative after TTC for one month. I feel as though they feel "well, you already have three kids...". I sympathize with woman who have a hard time getting pregnant with their first, really....I can't imagine the pain that they are going through. But, I think all woman should understand and sympathize with those who are having a hard time to conceive, or have been diagnosed with secondary infertility. :cry:

Anyways, that was to no body in particular, it was just a general overall blanket statement. We should all be supportive of each other regardless when their TTC or infertility started. Just my opinion ;)

Husband and I are trying to conceive a baby this month too :) first month trying since our MC in July! I should ovulate right around the time that he gets home from deployment, so fingers crossed!

SLCMommy, I grew up in SLC! I just moved to San Diego last June and I am definitely missing the autumn leaves and (I can't believe I'm about to say this), SNOW!!

Hey!! Come back! :D hahaha. What part of SLC did you live in, if you don't mind me asking?!

I live about 20 minutes south of SLC in the Riverton area...ever been this way?! My DH graduated from Riverton HS in 2003!

Hey!! Come back! :D hahaha. What part of SLC did you live in, if you don't mind me asking?!

I live about 20 minutes south of SLC in the Riverton area...ever been this way?! My DH graduated from Riverton HS in 2003!

My husband joined the Navy so now we go wherever they tell him to! LOL!

We lived just a few blocks away from Liberty Park (man I miss that place!)

We used to spend a lot of time in Riverton since my husband's best friend lived there. I actually graduated from Ogden HS in 2003, but don't tell anyone that! ;)

We used to spend a lot of time in Riverton since my husband's best friend lived there. I actually graduated from Ogden HS in 2003, but don't tell anyone that! ;)

What a small world, huh?! :wohoo: So you are the same age as my husband! Did you happen to know Joshua Allred? Probably not since you didn't go to Riverton HS, but figured it was a shot.

I've been up to Ogen, that 45 minute drive north can seem like forever! I actually prefer south of Salt Lake. Hubby said when we are to buy a house, he wants to have one either in Bluffdale, Sandy or Draper. Although, I wouldn't check off West Jordan either. It'll be at least two years before we buy a house anyways, lol. We will probably end up renting first if anything.

What a small world, huh?! :wohoo: So you are the same age as my husband! Did you happen to know Joshua Allred? Probably not since you didn't go to Riverton HS, but figured it was a shot.

I've been up to Ogen, that 45 minute drive north can seem like forever! I actually prefer south of Salt Lake. Hubby said when we are to buy a house, he wants to have one either in Bluffdale, Sandy or Draper. Although, I wouldn't check off West Jordan either. It'll be at least two years before we buy a house anyways, lol. We will probably end up renting first if anything.

We plan on going back to SLC once husband's contract is up and purchasing a house. I love the area that we used to live in, and hopefully by the time we go back we'll have a little one with us!

Just wanted to update all you woman that I did try in Oct & got a BFP on November 3rd! :) :happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9:
:bfp::bfp:

Congratulations SLC mommy and Canada8 not sure what is going on this month cycle still settling down from BC I think so don't know what day I am on to be honest but no AF yet anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->