Will clomid affect my OPK??? cd10 positive opk??

maureenmarsh

Reaction score
I took my last pill of clomis 2 days ago, I took my first opk this morning at cd 10 and it was positive, it was a digital clearblue and it came back with a smiley face, I called my doc and they moved my ultrasound to today but i'm worried cause this is really early for a positive opk, will the clomid affect the opk?

I took my last pill of clomis 2 days ago, I took my first opk this morning at cd 10 and it was positive, it was a digital clearblue and it came back with a smiley face, I called my doc and they moved my ultrasound to today but i'm worried cause this is really early for a positive opk, will the clomid affect the opk?

When I was taking clomid my OPK was positive 3 days earlier then it normally is but never CD 10 (my cycle is normally 30 days, I generally got a positive OPA on CD 17 and got it on CD 14 when I was on clomid, my cycle was also 2 days shorter.

Just got done with my ultrasound and my biggest follie was a 16 so doc said that I will ovluate within the next couple days, I guess i'm ovluating early this month or the increase in clomid has affected my ovluation days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->