Will he crawl whens hes ready or do I help

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by 1st_baby, Oct 14, 2008.

1. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

I always wondered if babies will just get going and crawl one day or if moms need to help them a lil ..I usually put max on his tummy and fold his legs but he flops back on his belly ..

He kicks and jumps in his jumperoo but wont crawl as of yet should i help him or will he let me know whens hes ready

2. ALY

ALY spammy sexington

sam was 7 months wen he started t crawl all i did was lay him on his tummy n put a toy just out of his reach he then figured out he ad t use both his arms n legs together as before he was just trying t move his legs

3. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

He'll get it one day.. However as aly said a toy out of reach encourages them

4. FEDup1981

FEDup1981 Mam of two & two angels

my ds was nearly 8 months, and we put a teddy in front of him and he dragged himself along on his tummy for it. He did this for months until he eventually started crawling on his knees.
    He will do it when hes ready, hes a bit young yet xxx

5. Linzi

Linzi Prodest mummy ever

Seth has started pushing himself along on his legs, and he can lift him bum up and his head too, but he spends a lot of time on his tummy and always has. Especially now he can roll over he never lies on his back anymore. I think thats probably helped him to strengthen his back and neck :)

xxx

6. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Yeah thats what max dose :) but i always feel like im making him force is muscles ...MIL is bugging me about that"dont let him stand its not good for his legs..dont make him force his neck its not good blah blah blah..

7. vicky

vicky Well-Known Member

hun ur not, its what babies do when they roll on their front, and half the time i can't get kira to sit on lay on her front she wants to be standing.

He will crawl when he is ready hun