Will her leg fix its self? I feel so bad.

ab2401

Reaction score
I didn't notice this at all until my husband pointed it out.... asking me if her leg would straighten out.

I feel so bad.... I really hope it will. I feel like its my fault.

Does anyone know if this is just a baby thing?

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t36/ab2401/Ryleesleg.jpg

I think it is just a baby thing. When I asked my mum about Ryan's (which were the same), she said it's just from them being squashed up in the womb. Ryan's have straightened out now though, so don't worry about it. x

ok that makes me feel a little better.... I'm going to ask her doctor Tuesday.

Thanks so much.

try to not worry hunni if she was in pain she would let u now xxx

I would have thought if it were a concern the midwife would have mentioned it.

My lo's little toes were curled under her other toes & midwife pointed it out straight after delivery.

My eldest Rebecca had that-band like and it is common, they sort themselves out when they start to walk, and gues what-Lucy who is nearly 5 months has the exact same too.

I mentioned it to the MW who said its common in most babies xxx

yeah I asked her doctor about it today and she said it wasn't really anything to worry about yet.... that she should be getting enough calcium to fix it.

I sure hope so, I didnt even thing about when she starts to walk.
I bet that will help.... although right now I dont ever want her to get to that stage, I want her little forever!:hissy:

:rofl:

LOL Oh hunny- my daughter's legs were SOOO much worse than that when she was born. She was really cramped in me the last month or so of pregnancy. Her legs looked so funny! But it straightens out during the first few months, sometimes takes a little longer but your kiddo's legs aren't anything to worry about. As she grows they'll straighten right out!!! Don't worry!

ok wow... ok thanks. I feel better.

I'm glad they work them selfs out, I was feeling pretty bad there for a bit.

thanks.:hugs:

My Olivia's legs were like that for a few weeks. Its just positioning. When they are still in your tum their legs and feet are curled right round. It should settle and straighten in time.

My midwife advised to straigten her legs and feet and massage them.

My sons legs were like that, and my Doctor just advised me to massage the insides of his little feet, massaging outwards and they will straigten out... and they did. Don't feel bad, it is normal :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->