Will i have to have another laparoscopy to get pregnant?

Clumsygirl

Reaction score
I have been trying for baby number 2 for over a year now. we went to the docters thinking it would be straight foward as they have all our results from the tests when we were trying for our son. :growlmad: but no we have to do them all again and i know how long the system takes to get them to start investigating. I became pregnant last time the first time we had intercourse after my laparoscopy (which came back saying there was no problems). I cant help but feel that no matter how much me and my partner try nothing will happen till i have another laparoscopy which will take a very long time to have. Im so desperate for this baby to come and keep staring at BFN's.
Just wondered if anone else is in or has been in a similar situation??

I know they say that you normally fall preg after a lap, but i had one in August and i am still waiting for my BFP, it doesnt always work. Can you not talk to your doc about it and see what they say.

FX for you and your next BFP soon hun x

I had a lap done back in 2006 and was told that after having a lap done your chances increase, but at that time I wasn't ready to have a baby. so I waited three years after my lap to start trying. I really wanted to be ready but knew in the back of mind I may have trouble if I wait. I have been wondering the same thing about needing another lap. If I have a BFN this month which I'm pretty positive I will, I am going to see my doctor and see what she thinks. I think we stress ourselves out so much wondering whats up with our bodies. Just try to stay positive! Hope everything works out for you!

I could be wrong, but i dont think they will give you a lap, just to increase your change of a BFP, hope you get it soon though.

I think your right, we do stress ourselves out too much, that is probably the problem, i am going to be looking into TCM i have heard that that can work, worth trying i guess will make you more relaxed about it, and hopefully then the BFP will come steaming in...

FX for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->