Will my bad credit stop us renting? Help

you will be fine, we have juyst been through this too, me and OH both have bad credit rating due to having to offer voluntary surrender on our house as we just couldnt afford the mortgage when we both got our hours cut at work. We were told we needed either a guarantor or 6 months rent up front. MIL offered to be a guarantor but then changed her mind, we thought that was it until my boss very kindky keant me the 6 months rent, which he will take from my wages every month. The waiting is awful, ive literally had the same worry all this week, and found out yesterday that we have got the house, and we pick up the keys this afternoon!EEEEEK!!!!!!! sure you will be fine too- GOOD LUCK!!!

I think if your OHs is perfect you should be okay!

Thanks everyone. :flower:
Good news is I got my daughter in the local school, which is apparently a very good school.

Bad news is still not heard anything regarding the checks-husband emailed them and they say they are still awaiting the checks back.

How long does it normally take from the saying you'll rent it part, to the credit checks coming back usually?

It was only Saturday we put the deposit down, maybe I'm being impatient!?

Ahh need to relax :dohh:

X

4 days for us. Keep ringing them, I think I did our agent's head in with ours :)

Hi,
Yes, we got the house, no problems :)
Excited!!!
Thanks for help everyone!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member