will my nappies be ruined...........

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
They went onto tumble dry by mistake, but i have no idea what temp because mine doesn't have a temp setting - could it be to hot and ruin them?

im pretty sure you can tumble dry them!! So they should be ok!

You can tumble dry them, though reccomended at a low heat setting. I have accidently done mine on high once and they have been fine :)

you should be ok hun...most dont recommend it but it can be done :flower:

phew thank you - I have been sitting here trying not to cry thinking that £200 worth of nappies have gone up in smoke - literally haha

haha you should be ok, one time in the dryer shouldnt have much of an effect i wouldnt think, certainly not to the extent that theyd be wrecked, maybe if you did it all the time on hot but once and youll be fine

x

Only concern might be if you have any PUL in there as ghats not good in a drier x

I've tumbled PUL ones before and they've been fine, with the exception of pop-ins which seriously do not like the heat... mine melted :rofl:

i think its more to do with the elastic isnt it, and natural fibres do not like heat

x

Well they seem OK, nothing fell of or melted. I was so near to tears when I thought they maybe ruined

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->