Will my saggy baby belly get better or worse if i lose weight?

Beccaboop

Mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
So after having lo i have a bit of saggy skin/fat on my belly that isnt too bad as i can just pull my trousers up and tuck it in but im also about 4 stone over weight so im wondering if i lose weight will it get better or look worse like the people who lose lots of weight and the skin doesnt go back to normal?

Thanks x

Mine was horrendous, and I worried about the same, but no, it's much better with weight loss. Being bigger accentuates it, and though I'll never have the perfect tummy now (the skin makes me look fat when I'm naked cos it's so wrinkly and has large scars that look like fat dents- they aren't!), it's definitely improved with weight loss. Will post a photo if you need reassurance?

I am exactly here...saggy belly and wondering if it will ever get better. Currently on weight loss program, but cannot help to worry about my belly. Its just awful!

LO is 17 months and I worry I left it too long....

EMYANDPOTATO: I would love to see pictures if you have before and after

Mine was much worse. It is flat, but wrinkly. Fat and smooth or flat and wrinkly. Pick your poison.

I have the same issue I have loads of little stretch. Marks under my belly button

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->