Will no longer take savoury!!!

Shireena__x

In My Own Little World
Reaction score
DD Has 3 Meals A Day:
beakfast (cerel)
Lunch, potato or carrots or other veg etc with something sweet
Dinner: the same** but something savoury instead of sweet

but now she wont take ANYTHING unless its with something sweet.

a few weeks back she wouldnt take ANYTHING sweet and had about 3 bottles of milk a day she would only want to drink water or juice, and eat carrots or potato with nothing in it.

i thought they were all stages but this only wanting sweet thing has been going on for 2 weeks now and the rest norma lasted about 3 days MAX:|

has my baby got a sweet gum?

Mix sweet and savoury....don't panic and don't make an issue of it or you will get wound up.

Chicken and apricots

Lamb and prunes

Pork and apple

Butternut squash with pear

Most other countries eat fruits with savoury dishes, go with a continental menu:thumbup:

Found this too

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/startingsolids/savouryexpert/

yes I would say dont make a big fuss of it for now and mix sweet and savoury together like hevs said, Rosie often has sweet and savoury together, very tasty :D

Hiya
Chloe is the same, If you are making your own purees then mixing sweet and savoury is a great idea, I give Chloe the Ella's Kitchen stage 1 purees too as they mix sweet and savoury, its the only ones she will eat, she gags at the others!

If you find any other solutions can you let me know

I didnt know you could mix them loool.

Weaning virgin here! My baby won't take sweet

Hiya
Chloe is the same, If you are making your own purees then mixing sweet and savoury is a great idea, I give Chloe the Ella's Kitchen stage 1 purees too as they mix sweet and savoury, its the only ones she will eat, she gags at the others!

If you find any other solutions can you let me know

Will do hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"