Will our time ever come?

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
I feel so upset that I will never be a mummy. Everybody around me is pregnant or has a baby.

Since Christmas I had one period in march then nothing until a chemical in June, and now it seems my cycles are up the wall again. I'm now on cd32 with no sign of AF. I can't face another BFN.

Had bloods done and scans and everything is ok. I just keep l just keep longing for that BFP.

Sorry to go on ladies, I just needed to get my anger out x

Hey hun it's OK I can totally understand how you are feeling. I thought I would never have kids, it took a while but it did eventually happen. I can't imagine what last year must have been like for you I am so sorry for your loss x Try and keep positive I'm sure you will get your little miracle soon xx

It took 3.5 years to conceive #1, but after that it has come easier and easier. Your time will come mama!! The wait is hard, and can be heartbreaking, but so worth it, so keep on going mama!! Your time will come! Hugs!

I understand Hun it does seem like everyone is pregnant... Ur time will come I am sorry for ur loss just don't lose hope:) tons of :dust:

I feel ya. I'm still trying for my first take home baby. It really is hard to watch everyone else get pregnant and have babies when you want that so bad.

I totally get where ur coming from. it's so hard thinking you may be one of those ppl who just never gets to be a parent. I am in the same boat after 2 losses and could possibly have scarring to the uterus which could delay my baby making dreams. But all we can do is keep trying and looking for answers and rely on the people around us to give us hope. It's hard watching the pregnant people around us but you have to think that there story maybe not be unsimilar to urs. my cousin just had a baby yesterday after 2 early mc and a bunch of hormone difciencies. last oct she came to me crying that she probably can't have kids. if u do the math she was possibly already pregnant with little harry at that time. I find it hard to see the pg woman and babies all around but you never know how they got there.
It may or may not happen for us but until you give up there is always hope no matter how hard there is always hope. if you wanna chat to someone who knows how u feel pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->