• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will She Be Here For Christmas 2007 - Prezzie?!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok so Im due the 20th December :dohh:

If she arrives before Christmas day this will be her first Christmas ... I know going to spend too much would be insane but i want to get something just incase - Something that will go in her memory/keepsake box basically ... somethign special!

Has anyone got any suggestions?

What about a little bit of jewelrey? like a bracelet. Not sure really.

Or make a scrapbook of the day.

xx

we brought abbie a charm bracelet, and every birthday we always buy something for it, part of her present, we went to turkey, we got her a charm there, for her birthday in jan....

Think my OH wants to buy her a bangle so Im gonna leave that with him.

I love the charm bracelet idea Skiwi :D

Still thinking of ideas think I want someone on its own than to add to :D

what about a nice locket with a pic of bubba when she is born
i know she wont be able to wear it right now but you did say something about it being put in her keepsake box !
hope this helps hun x

yeah its unusual i think
plus you can put more photos in as bubba gets older
i think those little clay kits are so cute
ps i think they have one in argos that says special daughter xxx

There is one that is in argos
i think it is lovely x
type in lockets in search and then into childrens and the first locket which has daughter and a lil flower on it x
tried to add link but didnt work :blush:

What, the gift of life isn't present enough?

LOL!

Hmmm... maybe just a christmas tree ornament? That way every year you could put it on the tree, and she could use it when she gets a house (and tree) of her own, too.

Yer Im doing that anyway :D My Aunt does it.

Really sweet idea

We didn't get anything for Bethanie as she was due 3rd Jan, but arrived the 19th December and I wish id got her something! I know she didn't miss out, we bought her a few bits to have in hospital (she was in SCBU) and my mum got her some stuff but def get her something!

we got this from her brother, from mamas & papas, when she was born, we kept it in her cot, and now it has to go everywhere with her, and sleeps with it..
https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-757065003/type-i/

i do like the idea of the locket, have picture of mommy and daddy one side, and baby on the other.....i have also seen they make a potrait picture of your baby in gold on a pendenat, ...

I like that doll - Its one thing I thought of although over time would get the used look I really like the idea of first dolly but obviously soft like that one then on top the first tree bauble ...

Its bit naff not knowing if she will be here lol

wobbles have washed it 3 times and it still looks new the doll, what has the MW said, is the head down yet

Shes been head down most times but last time she was back in breech. We think shes head down again. MW Wednesday coming again.

defo liking that Mamas & Papas doll :D

What about getting a My First Christmas teddy bear, i've seen them in Mothercare, not sure where else do them. They have the year on too, that way even if she is born late, you can still keep it anyway to put in her memory box!!

We've done the same thing with Christmas baubles on a christmas tree at my mums house, it's lovely to see how the tree gets added to each year! This will be my DD's 6th Christmas, so will be adding something different to 'her' tree this year!

Ahh I love the christmas tree decoration idea that katrina had, thats really nice, esp as she'll be a christmas time baby..

How about you buy her a cute photo album, one to keep forever, a really pretty one, you can start a family tree type story with little labels

'this is your mummy' then 'this is the day you were born' and 'this was the day you came home'

Im sure you get the idea LOL

I proper little story, something she can look back on when she's older too.. Plus it's something you can keep adding too..

Imagine when it gets to 'this is your wedding day' WOW! LOL

Chris and I have spotted a gorgeous wrist band in Mama's & Papa's that we are going to buy and have engraved,

We the same. We are only buying that as we have everything we need and she will only be a few weeks/days old by then depending if i go over.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->