• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will She Be Here For Christmas 2007 - Prezzie?!

We have this problem as baby is only gonna be a few weeks old at xmas and we have everything, enough clothes to last for the first few months etc. So i have just asked everyone just to give us money to put in a bank account for him, for when hes older.

My mum bought me a teddy bearand i still have him now, pot belly's his name, hes a koala and hes 25yrs old. But the locket idea is really nice, my nephew is around 9 months at xmas and we have bought him some toys and im gonna get him a winnie the pooh xmas ornament from collectables, something special for his 1st xmas.

this is that locket from argos wobbles

Product detail

Message on back reads, 'A daughter's heart brings joy and happiness.'

Prince of Wales chain length 46cm/18in.

The neaclace will be too big for her but defo something i would get in time.

we got this from her brother, from mamas & papas, when she was born, we kept it in her cot, and now it has to go everywhere with her, and sleeps with it..
https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-757065003/type-i/

i do like the idea of the locket, have picture of mommy and daddy one side, and baby on the other.....i have also seen they make a potrait picture of your baby in gold on a pendenat, ...

Skiwi I just want to say thanks for this link again - After looking thinking looking again I really want her to have this doll and have use of it so I will be ordering it today :mrgreen:

Thankies :hugs:

your little sweetheart will love it......... I loved M&P, when she was younger, i brought so much in there they knew me by name........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->