Will somebody please be my buddy :( ?

xZoeyx

Reaction score
I am desperate for a buddy to chat too, my topics don't seem to get replies so would be great to have someone I can just PM!

I am stilll waiting to ovulate, my periods have been all over the place for a couple of months but this will be my first TTC. I am on cycle day 12, hoping to ovulate within the next week!

I'd love to be your buddy! I've had a bit of a tough time, recently just been through a miscarriage but was advised by my doctor to start trying straight away, so that's what we're doing. So based on m/c I'm on CD14 but think I'll be looking at a much longer cycle and possible no ovulation this cycle.

But happy to help and support as much as possible, I see you're UK based, same as me, so will be good to talk through NHS appointments etc too hopefully when we get BFP's!

xxx

I'd love to be your buddy too! Sometimes it is easy to get lost in this vast community, but the ladies here are genuinely nice. :)

I'm CD 35, period due today but isn't here yet. But my cycles have been weird since stopping the pill, so I don't know what to expect!

I'd love to be your buddy! I've had a bit of a tough time, recently just been through a miscarriage but was advised by my doctor to start trying straight away, so that's what we're doing. So based on m/c I'm on CD14 but think I'll be looking at a much longer cycle and possible no ovulation this cycle.

But happy to help and support as much as possible, I see you're UK based, same as me, so will be good to talk through NHS appointments etc too hopefully when we get BFP's!

xxx

I'd love to be your buddy too! Sometimes it is easy to get lost in this vast community, but the ladies here are genuinely nice. :)

I'm CD 35, period due today but isn't here yet. But my cycles have been weird since stopping the pill, so I don't know what to expect!

Yay to you both :) Ill try adding you both as friends then?!

I had a M/C too but April 4 years ago, and I was only about 6-8 weeks along but I never stop thinking about it, and I have been with my partner for 6 years but since the M/C things were never right and we rarely ''did the deed'' because I just linked it with my M/C everytime. He decided he didn't want kids for years but has recently said he is ready, that he wants to marry me and that he couldn't wish for anyone better, so it's like my life has turned around in the click of a finger as the past year has been hell!!

I thought maybe I would start a journal that we could post on, probably getting ahead of myself, I just feel so lonely and so scared with it all that I would really like people to talk too :)

I am 22, a hotel receptionist apprentice, been with partner 6 years, living in the South West of england right by the beach!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/1875951-zoeys-ttc-journal-3-a.html#post27615447

I will join the group as well. DH and I just started to TTC yesterday, May 29. So we are newbies in the process, hoping for a fast process, but I am scared at the same time.

MizzyD

Your more than welcome too my thread :) Here is the link to my Journal where we are all posting!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/1875951-zoeys-ttc-journal-3-a.html

I need to start a journal. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->