will they wont they uk mummies

dinidani

just a little bit preggo
Reaction score
Ive been in what they say is normal for two pre term labours and third is playing up in 36 weeks tomorrow baby is estimated at 4lb 15oz ive been contracting 3/10 ctg shows baby is contracting at 120 aparantly but but i just want him out i kno there's nothing i can do if they refuse to help but i dont think i can go on ive been in slow labour for 7days tonight ive got to enegetic boys who want and need there mummy back and the doctors have already gave me steroids and was humming and howing weather they would in duce me but in adamant for them to do it is their any advise as it would be grateful xx

I would imagine keeping baby in would be best.

they wont induce in the uk unless its for a medical reason that has to go through a consultant hugs xx

I dont think they will until you are full term. Baby is still quite small.

As others have said, As long as baby looks happy inside they would probably want to keep there as long as possible

Here by me they won't even induce you unless it is medically necessary or you are past 39 weeks. Sorry hun but you're going to have to keep that baby cooking until baby comes on their own.

I think they will keep baby in. I went ten days over. My blood pressure was rising and i had mild preclampsia before they induced me. Even then i had to wait all day because they were too busy :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->