Will you find out the sex?

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
We'll be on team :yellow:. He'd feel more comfortable with a boy but he doesn't care (I hope he'll get more into things when we get there!) I have girl days and boy days but overall I'd like either.

What about you? Are you going to find out? Do you have a preference?

If I had boys and girls already or if I didn't have any yet I would say no now. But we have 3 boys and we are really hoping for a girl and if it's a girl we will have EVERYTHING girly and pink so we need to know before :)

I definatly will... I'm too impatient. I will tell the family in a special way though... not just a call afterwards :D

I will but I'll find out after a long while. I want to get it written on a card and in an envelope so I can bond with whoever the little person will be first so that when I find out it really wont matter cause I'll just be thrilled to have them. Does that make sense?

SO and I were just discussing this recently--we are leaning more now towards finding out but before that we were in the No group. So who knows. We don't really care which we get, as we currently have neither, one of each would be nice someday--but boys run heavy in my SO's family...very few girls. I would LOVE a little girl someday...but I kind of think we'll end up with boys. I think an older sister and younger brother would be nice....but really--whatever we get we'll be thrilled :)

nah pretty sure we will keep it a surprise :) although id like a boy first but oh wants a girl, but either way we will be happy :)

We'll definitely find out. I just imagine it's much easier to bond if you know who's in there and you can give them a name. If I got my way, I'd love to have a girl first and a boy second. But saying that, we also have a name for a boy and I can't wait to tell OH's family as it's his grandad's. So I really don't know what to wish for, either would be awesome! :D

I think me and OH would like to find out just because we're not very good with surprises! I like to be super organised otherwise I freak out a bit! OH just goes along with it for the most part so he'd be happy to find out just to keep me quiet! x

we definately would want to find out ! so we can start calling he or she instead of "it"!!!

We were discussing this a couple of days ago.... Neither of us mind which sex at all. (Although in my heart of hearts, I would like a girl, but will love whatever we have.)

But once I'm pregnant, it'll be yellow until the day it's born.

I'd like to be on team yellow but I am far to curious.

Way its going I probably wont be able to be on any team ever!

xx

me and OH have decided we would stick to team yellow until its born! But i dont know if i could last 9months without knowing!! i want either really girly things or really boyish things! lemon and mint are so dull! however there is a chance we could have twins arrghhh!! my OH's mum is a twin and i have twin cousins!! so who knows could end up with 1 of each :)

good luck girlies

Team :yellow:

Same as last time, was just the best surprise ever :cloud9:

xxx

Find out! I'm way too curious and my DH too! :lol:

Well If I had my way I would defo find out the sex of the baby but my hubby has insisted that we are not to find out. :shrug: I understand where he is coming from as it will be a much better surprise at the time :baby:

I will want to know and so will my DH. We both want a girl as both my nephew and brother have autism and its more common in boys.

Well, I've always thought I'd like NOT to find out... that it'd be nice to have the 'it's a boy'/'it's a girl' surprise... but I've a feeling that in reality I might not be able to resist!!!! I like to be in control and to know everything, so I don't rate my ability to wait... :haha:

If I had my way we would stay :yellow: but DH wants to know before the baby is born..
Guess we will have to wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->