Will you find out the sex?

We deff want to stay team yellow!!! I think the surprise will add to the experience

xxx

Well If I had my way I would defo find out the sex of the baby but my hubby has insisted that we are not to find out. :shrug: I understand where he is coming from as it will be a much better surprise at the time :baby:

We're exactly the same, I'm far too curious and it's going to kill me waiting but I think if he wants a surprise then I haved to go with that and it will be exciting :thumbup:

I was unsure, but OH wants to find out... he really, really wants a little boy first (he has name picked out already after his fave superhero lol) so wants to find out so he can create a really boyish nursery. I'm a planner, so I agree with his logic there, but also love the idea of a surprise! As we'd be doing number 1 on a strict budget, we have decided that we will definitely find out the sex, but have the surprise for subsequent babies, as then it will also be a suprise for our first LO too x x x

I work in the radiology dept at our local hospital so i'm hoping for some great US pics! Also when I am pregnant I am going to buy IntelliGender. Hoping for a boy but happy with a boy or girl!

I would want to wait so that it could be a surprise... but I'm too curious :blush:
Maybe I would be able to stick it out if I already had a boy and a girl. But I would have so much fun preparing rooms and clothes before the arrival of the LO. Yellow for girl and green for boy!

I remember when I was little and we went for the scan of my brother. We didn't really want to know but his private bits was so visible the guy didn't really have to say much :haha:

Wow. Us "No" people are behind! I kinda figured more people would find out than not.

I have family friend that had one parent know but keep it from the other so they could be surprised. I'd slip up if it were me, but maybe that might work for some of you?

I have family friend that had one parent know but keep it from the other so they could be surprised. I'd slip up if it were me, but maybe that might work for some of you?

Yikes. I would have spilled it by accident on the first day :blush:

OH and his parents have said it should be a surprise, at least for the first baby, and I agree with this atm. I might change my mind when I'm actually pregnant but we'll see.

We want to know - because if we were to have a son it would take more getting used to than a daughter - not that any healthy baby wouldn't be loved and adored, but we both want a daughter SO MUCH.

OH reaaaaaaaallllly wants a boy. We found out with Abigail so it gave him another 20weeks to get over the fact she wasn't a boy. If #2 is a boy, then we will probably stay on team yellow for #3.

I want to know with the second baby for sure. But if it's a boy we would probably keep number three a surprise since we'll already have had both. :D That'd be like the best surprise you could possibly have! I also have thought about only DH and I knowing and keeping the rest of the family in suspense so we have our own little secret. :haha:

100% team yellow for me. Although I haven't really spoken to OH about whether he would like to find out yet! My mom is a midwife and she says it is so much nicer when they don't know already.

We both defiantly want to find out, we will probably try and keep in a secret from our family and friends as long as possible though!
I would love to be on team :yellow: but I’m too impatient!

x

I found out with my son but I would like to be suprised in the future so I wouldnt find out. I am not bothered what I have next would be happy with either.

We will be finding out!! I would like to stay in team yellow, but OH wants to find out, so i'll go with it for him. :) xx

Yes, for sure! I can't wait. I would drive myself crazy with curiosity!!

I wouldnt find out, i suppose it is easier to find out so you can plan for stuff etc but i want it to be a surprise :)

We found out the last 2 times and we will again. We only told close family though and told no one the names we had picked out

i want to be on team yellow but dont kow if i will last out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->