Will you have another baby ?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
After this one ?
I think i like to have 2-3 babies and hope I can deal with all of them and give them the best thing I can give
Now i';m coping with number 1 and i know it's a hard work to be a good mom and give the baby the best quality of life
Hopefully i can manage with 2 or 3

no i won,t be having any more jack is my 4th , i have 3 boys 14, 12 & jack & a girl 8 & have also had 4 sections so defintley no more for me . xx

Id like 3 my mum was one of 3 and she had the best time - really like and Enid Blyton novel. But hubby said no more we only have one but I think he will come round in few years time I really hope anyway.

I dont want no more 2 is a nice number for us, I grew up in a large family (9) and I dont think we each get enough mummy-daddy time.

I would quite like another baby but have no desire to go through pregnacy and labour again. Also my boyfriend already has 2 so is unsure if he wants a fourth. I am considering adoption. Not far into the whole thought process yet just know what my heart is suggesting. I was convinced, before having my baby and meeting my boyfriends children that I never wanted any at all. It's surprising what is real when you start being honest with yourself and let go of fear etc

I used to want 3 but now think 2 will be enough :)

One and done for me :)

I don't plan on having any more children.

oh i really want to have 2 more. we have 3 between us already, my daughter is 9, OH's daughter is 5 and our little man jack is 4 months. would love 2 more :cloud9:

I personally was really stuck on this but have softened slightly.

If it was entirely up to me, I'd never have another biological child because my pregnancy was crap and I don't want to do it again. BUT...if I happen to meet someone who absolutely wants their own then I may consider it. MAYBE. If I was bribed enough :rofl:

I think I'd like two, but I REALLY want to have a little girl, so if the next is a boy, I'd definately consider going for a third... if I have three boys I wouldn't mind though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->