Will you have another baby ?

I want 1 more and that's it.. Tom really put me off tbh

I'd love to have three children.

xxx

I intend to wait until my baby is 4 years old and in school. Ideally I'd like 6 children in total.

I always wanted 2. But now I have Oliver, we may stick at that. The reason is strange though, as I had a good pregnancy. But he is SUCH a good boy, that I don't want to tempt fate by having another and it being a nightmare!! I know that sounds selfish, but I find it hard work at the moment and don't want to bring another life into the world that I then couldn't deal with. Maybe things will change with time as he gets older. Alhtough I don't have that much time to think about it, being 33 already!!!

I am back and forth on this; sometimes I feel like I want another one-for Alexa to play with, and also in case Michael and I pass on, I would want her to have someone else to look to if you know what I mean. Watching other peoples kids sometimes turns me off, but I know it is entirely different when it is your own children. If I were to get pregnant by an accident I think I would be able to accept the pregnancy a lot easier than if it were planned if you get what I am saying.

EDIT: just wanted to add that it wouldn't be that I would not accept a planned pregnancy (that sounds bad) but if it were a surprise, I would feel better knowing it was something God planned for us and Alexa, rather than myself. Because if Michael and I planned it I think I would feel bad for deciding to have a second child.

Yes I would love more but going to focus on my relationship and Jacob for the time being x

yes yes yes yes and yes i want to have more little people.

if i have a boy next then will probably stick at 2, but if not then will be having 4.

Middle child syndrome, i am middle of 3 and hate it. sister is the first and wonderous, Dad addores her. little bro is the baby and still gets away with murder, my mums little baby and ME stuck in the middle watching them both play my parents even as adults and yet they are still the wonder children so never 3 for me unless i have twins next, then that will be different (arhh hope i dont have twins, twins are in his family)

i want another one when am about 30 :d

I only want one, but OH wants two. I never even pictured myself having a child, sooooo....

I have the same mindset as Kat, in that Helena is such a great little baby, and I don't want to tempt fate, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->