* William Arthur John Jones 5/5/09 * pics added *

tropicana

Reaction score
Ok first appologies if this is long and bad spelling using my phone to write this while I've just got him to sleep :)

Where do I start ... Well my waters started leaking at 2:30am on the 4th and had no movement so went into hospital later on after I got some sleep and was put on the monitor which showed no movement and his heart rate was slowing, they decided to keep me in overnight and told me I'd be induced in the morning if things didn't progress.
Woke up around 5am on the 5th with a few pains which weren't regular enough for them to let me go ahead with water birth because they wanted me on anti biotics because my waters had already started to leak time kinds passed quickly and they took me to the delivery at 9am and set me off on a drip to bring on contractions and also pop my waters lol they hadn't fully gone but by 9:10am I had already got to 2cm and after lots of pain and time just flying by at 1pm I was at 4cm and being a wuss so asked for epidural straight away. ...

The epidural failed first attempt and so I was having no pain relieve gas n air was usless for me at the time so I waited 30minute and they said they would try again with the epi so 2nd attempt and stronger dose still nothing didn't touch the pain so they told me a 3rd time would be too risky and the time now. Was around 4pm and I was in bloody agony they decided to give me morphene injection and get me on the gas and air again well it was the best thing ever! I was off my head and managing to get some convo going with the midwives.

Was checked again at 5pm and was 8cm and again a little later as I was getting urges to push and was told then fully dilated just the rim was covering.
Started to push and it took me 3 big pushes and little will was placed on me at 5:54pm 5th may I was so relieved! The cord was round his neck and his heart rate low but he picked up and left me to it!

He weighed 8lb 7oz and is 21 n half inch long.

Got a 2nd degree tear and some grazing so still in some pain with the stitches but he is totally worth it I'm over the moon :)

Xxxxxx

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/ffxipic/williamxx.jpg <this one is today at 6 days old xx

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/ffxipic/4194_75347587733_506917733_1847182_.jpg

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/ffxipic/4194_75347402733_506917733_1847181_.jpg

Wonderful story! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics!

Massive congrats chick. Lovely story xx

Congratulations hun, you did so well!!

Congrats. Glad it all went well and you have your beautiful little boy.

Awww congrats hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww congratulations!! I had a second degree tear, bloody stings doesnt it lol!
4 weeks on and it feels much better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"