Wine

shortie1990

Mummy to two under 2 :)
Reaction score
What's your favorite wine? I don't know alot about wine, I prefer Rosé and usually buy either gallo, or blossom hill, no idea why, maybe the price?!
My OH bought me stowells white Zinfandel which I'm just enjoying a glass of right now, and it's lovely!

So was just wondering what you lovely ladies prefer, which you recommend and which are more popular :flower: :cheers:

I'm with you....Blossom Hill White Zinfindel...yummy

I've got a bottle of Gallo White Grenache, it's on offer in Sainsbury's for £5 for Valentine's Day, that's quite nice.

I'm a Rose(can't do the funny e) girl aswell! Especially Zinfadel... I actually like Sainsbury's own Zinfadel rose.. & blossom hill is nice.. I also buy the cheap 'pink chill' in co-op and love that too!

For me it would have to be The Ned from New Zealand and they do Pinot Grigio, £10 a bottle but bloody good

I like a nice Chardonnay, Rose is ok but can be a little sweet for my taste, esp if having it with food

Gallo White Grenache or Western Cape Pinotage :) Or any nice rose thats on offer :lol:

I'm a wine enthusiast! I don't care very much for the sweeter ones, like the roses or white zins mentioned, but I love a big full-bodied red.
Right now, one of the best values out there is a Spanish wine called Beso de Vino - the old Garnacha got huge ratings from Wine Spectator and a few other magazines and retails about $13 CAD here.
If you like the sweeter stuff but might want to explore something dryer, maybe try prosecco or a nice fruity pinot grigio.

I love a nice white wine or a Rose. Chardonnay, White Zinfadel...and I really love the sparkling wines!!

lambrini :rofl: i know that's perry and not wine.. i do love it though!

i like rose though. i can only drink wine if it's really sweet. can't stand red or dry!

the chateauneuf du pape by Domaine Pierre is probably my favourite, I love a good vintage pinot noir too :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->