winter babies and footmuffs?!

lupi

Reaction score
Hi all
I have the Mura but dont like the footmuff that is available for the maxicosi carseat or the buggy on the mura. Do you know if all footmuffs are compatible with different buggies? They must all have space for the shoulder harness and strap between the legs... I love the bright patterened fleecy ones but dont want to spend the sort of money they are if its going to look silly. Any advice?
x

im pretty sure most of those ones ur talking about will fit it should tell u on the websites whether they will fit

I've just got a basic one from somewhere other than my buggy but don't tend to use it coz baby is usually in an all-in-one snowsuit anyway....a footmuff as well would be far too hot. I always have a blanket and a spare hat and gloves shoved under my buggy too for extra back up:happydance:

I've just got a basic one from somewhere other than my buggy but don't tend to use it coz baby is usually in an all-in-one snowsuit anyway....a footmuff as well would be far too hot. I always have a blanket and a spare hat and gloves shoved under my buggy too for extra back up:happydance:

Ya be careful not to overheat your LO, especially when you go into shops and stuff. My LO will be in a carrycot for this winter so I'm not going to bother with a footmuff as she'll be well protected in there and a blanket should do fine.

Im with the others, if your going to be putting baby in a snow suit, its a good idea to skip the footmuff.
If you want to use one, its a good idea not to put baby in a padded snow suit, use one of the thinner ones instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->