wireless thingy

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
i was meant to post it here :blush:

im gonna go wireless!!!! can anyone recomend a fool proof wireless router?

It might be a good idea to ring your ISP and ask them for a list of routers they recommend. Then get it cheaper from Ebuyer or Amazon. At least then if anything won't work, you can tell them that you are using a recommended one.

Quick story - I spent 20 minutes last week sorting out my neighbours wireless router, got it connected with my laptop and cable tidied all the bits neatly for her, then couldn't get her pc to pick up the connection. I checked in Hardware Devices, and she didn't have a wireless card!:dohh:I hadn't thought to check that first, and she hadn't realised she needed one - she thought it was standard!!!:rofl:

Belkin :D

Really easy to setup and technical support were great when i fiddled with the settings and messed it up lol

I have a Belkin, never had a problem and I keep the modem in the extension behind a big thick wall.

Cx

belkin is great
we have one and it is so easy to set up
there is 2 of them but dont bother going for the more expensive one it says its faster but it isnt talking from experience as we the 802.11g-54mbps the other one is meant to be faster but my OHs bro has one and he only gets the same speed as we do at double the price

i have a belkin, they did have it on special at pc world,

yea they had it on special in pc world the week after I bought it out argos lol!!

You on sky yvanne?

If so i have a router :)

xxx

I have Linksys, its fab, got 3 computers all linked up together :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->