Wisconsin?

Not really excited for hunting season though lol! but at least baby will be here by then! Is everyone big hunters?

Hi! Another one from WI here. I'm in the Madison area.

I'm all geared up for the hunting season. My bow is all ready to go :) I'm also ready for apple picking weather!

Lol thats cause your still TTC! I couldn't get into a tree stand right now for a million dollars! :rofl: I'm actually really glad OH and I are NOT big hunters and fishers! But he did enjoy opening sturgon weekend this weekend!

Hiya ladies! WI here, too. Not far from Madison, in Jefferson County area. :bunny:

I sure wish my hubby would hunt, my Dad used to when he lived here (now lives in TN) and I miss the venison. mmmmm

The venison I miss totally! And the 2 week Holiday lmao! BUT I'm glad hes not a hunter this year... I don't wanna be left with the baby for 2 weeks so he can go hunting!!

LOL Yes, that is true. Maybe next year! I'll taste the venison through you. :)

We get some every year from a friend of ours! So thats fun! I DO want to ice fish this winter though!!

I have a friend who is really into nature... he made me try it and I kinda like it!!! When its not too cold!! I'm just ready for it to be summer again lol

Summer can stay away for awhile. lol I'm a fall/spring girl. I hate the heat, makes me sick if I get too warm. Kind of a bummer but I'm a polar bear as it is. Widows are open all year long at some point. lol This is my kind of weather. :) A bit cold at night but the days are nice and I can get out more.

I didn't even turn the heat on untill aweek ago and thats just because baby is coming!!! Windows were open all in the house! OH said he was freezing and I told him to put on his big boy pants :rofl: I just can't handle Jan. and Feb. when its 40 below and everything just sucks!!! I wish there as more to do here!!!

So who's buried in snow? Second snow storm here and I'm already sick of seeing it. lol

I'm from WI too, close to the MN border. Pretty sweet we won the superbowl eh?? :happydance: Haha how is everyone?

I'm from the Madison area! 12 weeks pregnant. Anyone else in the area?

I'm also in WI! Live in Milwaukee but work in Fond du Lac. Originally from Chicago. 1st baby for me, due in Oct!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->