Wisconsin?

Heya Ladies! I'm currently In Missouri but moving to Wisconsin soon to be closer to the fiance. We're living near Appleton? *Shrugs* I'm still learning! haha. I know Milwaukee isnt that far I dont think. Lol. *waves* And we're TTC when I move up there and get settled in! :)

Hey emiemz! Good luck with your move! Appleton is about 2 hrs away from Milwaukee. I have a friend that lives there and she always said its a nice place! They have a fun Octoberfest celebration at the end of September that my friends and I would go up for. Good luck TTC! Lots of fun changes happening for you!

Hey emiemz! Good luck with your move! Appleton is about 2 hrs away from Milwaukee. I have a friend that lives there and she always said its a nice place! They have a fun Octoberfest celebration at the end of September that my friends and I would go up for. Good luck TTC! Lots of fun changes happening for you!

Thanks Dear! I cant wait for the change! get out of torando alley only to move into.. Blizzard alley ;). i told OH he has to teach me how to drive in your guys snow. Because obviously.. its NOTHING like Missouri's snow. Haha.
He told me straight up we will not move to Wausau (he says its a pretty bad city, or so I believe thats what he says?):shrug:

His Work (works on fams farm) is like 15 minutes away from Clintionville... So we wanna stay in that area, but don't give me a long commute to work when I get one. :winkwink: Haha.

I'm up at the top of the state near Ashland. Our house overlooks Lake Superior.

Ladies! Where have you all gone? Are you all ready for winter?? I heard up north near St. Germain was getting sleet?? Yikes!

Thanks Dear! I cant wait for the change! get out of torando alley only to move into.. Blizzard alley ;). i told OH he has to teach me how to drive in your guys snow. Because obviously.. its NOTHING like Missouri's snow. Haha.
He told me straight up we will not move to Wausau (he says its a pretty bad city, or so I believe thats what he says?):shrug:

His Work (works on fams farm) is like 15 minutes away from Clintionville... So we wanna stay in that area, but don't give me a long commute to work when I get one. :winkwink: Haha.

Hey there! I am from Wausau. What makes him consider it to be a "bad city".

emiemz - I used to live in Appleton and LOVE LOVE LOVED it! It's a great city! Right now I live in MN - about 3 miles from the WI border but will hopefully be able to move back to Appleton once my husband is out of the military!

hello ladies.

i am from milwaukee, wi

21 years old ttc #2 with my faince and we have a 2 year old boy already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"