wisdom tooth!

xTaylorsMummy

Pregnant with Number 2 =]
Reaction score
Arghhh its hurting so much =[ i now know why babies cry so much when teething :cry: it hurts quite abit, and i feel like i want to chew something lol :haha: any idea what i can do? i really really cant/dont want to go dentist as im completely phobic of dentists, makes me shake just thinking about it! :happydance:

you can buy a little bottle of oil of cloves from the chemist, put some one cotton wool and bite down on it, its supposed to help. but i think its vile stuff.

i know u said u dont wanna go to dentist so feel free to ignore me here but i was severely scared of the dentist (so much so i didnt go for 10 yrs-yuk) but i finally plucked up the courage to contact the dentist, i did it via email (dont know why but it seemed less scary) and that gave me the chance to explain my phobia. they offered me a female dentist and let me choose exactly when to come in, so i felt in control. they offered me sedation, relaxation therapy (NHS dentist too!)when i met the dentist, she was lovely. she showed me a hand signal to give her if i felt uncomfortable at any time, and all this was just the initial check up. so, maybe even just take the step of contacting them? you dont have to commit to anything...

saying that, wisdom tooth pain tends to come and go, so maybe ur ok now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->