Wish I could just be naked

Sophiasmom

Expecting #3!!
Reaction score
I'm hating clothes right now. Swelling is setting in, baby is so low my back is killing me, and any constriction from clothes is awful! I don't mind loose sundresses, but I keep wearing the same ones again and again! Being naked would be sooo much better right about now! :haha:

I completely agree with you. Most evenings after work I get into either my pj's or get naked and into my bed. I'm not swelling, I'm not restricted by waistbands as I've been mostly wearing Hue leggings but I'm just not comfortable. I prefer laying on my side, my bum is always sore from sitting for 9 hours at work and if I'm not having to cook dinner, clean house or run errands, my bed and laying comfy with my ipad, book, tv, knitting is where I want to be.

:rofl:

If I keep outgrowing everything at this rate, I'll HAVE to go naked by the end! :rofl:

Lol I looove my pj's. They are the only thing keeping me clothed right now :haha: Thin, loose pj pants are a must.

I've been doing the leggings thing lately but even though they aren't restrictive like jeans would be, I'm starting to dislike them. Booo.

My belly has outgrown some of my maternity clothes. I am sick and tired of my jeans, too. I am with you on the "rather be naked" thing, but I suspect it would be frowned on at work!

Most days (while at home) I wear a bandeau and undies...and really, the only reason I even wear that, is to keep the sensitive bits from brushing up against things.

I've spent entirely too many Saturday mornings sitting on my couch in the nude, eating cereal and using my bump as a table. :rofl:

I wish I could come to work in my PJ's only thing I feel comfortable in at the moment :wacko:

I am sick of wearing underwear as baby feels so low it hurts when sitting all day also my jeans when sitting they dig in when standing they slip down same with leggings :grr:

most material is making my skin feel itchy by the end of the day :dohh:

naked or Pj's would be good :thumbup:

I could have written this exact post, all I want to do is to be naked as the only thing I can wear is dresses but I keep wearing the same ones and also with the uk weather can't rely on it to be warm enough all the time and every time I wear leggings or jeans I feel achy, trapped and I get really hot and feel yucky

If only being naked was an option haha

It's late autumn here, getting below freezing at night -- dresses aren't much of an option for me anymore.

Have you tried maternity panties? I ordered a bunch off Motherhood and they CHANGED MY LIFE, I swear.

I do have some maternity panties and they are way better than my regular ones. I just went shopping with my mom, and boy was that rough! I had the bright idea of buying some non-maternity loose clothing snice I'm so close to the end and don't want to waste money on maternity clothes. I felt like a cow! Didn't matter how much I sized up, the fits were all wrong because I have a giant belly and it's practically in my lap! So, a loose maternity dress wins again! I just got one, and it has 3/4 sleeves, so it's a tad more flexible for weather. But of course now I'm home and pj pants it is!

Once Upon a Child has been a real lifesaver for me as far as maternity clothes go. It's all used stuff in good condition, I don't think I've ever paid more than $10 for anything (and that's the "high end" price for nice dresses -- jeans and shirts are generally $4.50-8.00).

I love that store for kids' clothes! Didn't even think of it for maternity. Oh well. I honestly haven't had to buy anything this time for myself with this being my 5th pregnancy (4th with maternity clothes) and hand-me-downs. The dress I got yesterday was on sale for $16. I'm going to wear the heck out of it until LO is here!!

Our local radio stations have a twice-yearly auction, and weekly specials, where you can get gift certificates to local businesses at about 50% off. So we stocked up on Once Upon a Child certificates and so I pay even less for my maternity clothes. Really helps with the guilt of building up an entirely new wardrobe for a mere few months, haha!

That's great! My sister and I have been able to swap off clothes with each pregnancy, and my scrubs I swap with coworkers. This time I have a huge box of goodies to give to any of my coworkers or friends that want them. No need after this LO!

Jealous of the swapping! My sister and I don't wear the same size anything (she's taller than me, for starters), and only one of my coworkers is anywhere near around the age she had a kid at. She did hook me up with a couple shirts and gave me a great price on a bunch of used baby stuff, but still. Small company, small pool of people to trade goodies with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->