Wish I was pregnant (vent)

honeybunch2k7

Reaction score
I really wish I was pregnant again.

I have to stop myself from buying more baby stuff. I hate touching my belly and realizing nothing is there anymore.

I miss how happy and excited I was pregnant.

I miss the way SO looked at me when I was pregnant.

I miss sharing the news with other people.

I miss feeling baby inside of me.

I miss imagining what baby would look like.

I miss thinking about how much fun it would be to stare into the baby's big eyes.

I keep having this urge to prepare things for baby, give birth, and cuddle. I still imagine what it would be like to carry baby in my arms and in the sling I already bought. :cry:

I decided that I do want a baby within the next two years if SO and I are still together. I know people wil say I'm too young (21), but I can't help the way I feel.

Since I had a relatively late miscarriage I'm lactating. I dont mind lactating, I hate knowing that I won't have a baby to nurse. :(

oh sweetie , i am very sorry ...but it's good to let your feelings out.
thinking of you.

I know exactly how you feel. Im so sorry you are going through this. It is very good to get your feelings out. Ive been trying but most of the time I just feel to lost and empty to bother.

My thoughts are with you.

I also know how you feel, i was so happy during the time i was pregnant, me and my partner was looking forward to it so much.

And i often saying to him, darl i miss being pregnant so much. Just the feeling of looking forward to evry week.

My thoughts are with you, and i m sure alot of people have said to you what they have said to me " your young " , it doesn t help so much now but it is true

:hugs:

Hi, I am so sorry lovely, I am sending you a hug.

I know how you feel but I was not as far on as you xxx

Im so sorry hun, I dont really know what to say. Ive never been in your situation but I can understand exactly how and why you feel the way you do.

And 21 isnt too young, so dont let anyone tell you that.

*massive hugs*

xxx

:hugs: I'm so sorry you've had to go through this, I can only imagine what it must be like :hugs:

im sorry to hear what you have been through feel the same i am 19 and lost both my babys early on thinking of you x

Hi honeybunch2k7,
I know how you feel. I loss my pride and joy Destiny just last week. And now I'm also lactating. I feel really empty inside. Everyone also tells me that I'm still young (22) and there is always next time. But it still hurts to know that I'm not pregnant right now and that I really want to be. My heart goes out to you. And I'm really sorry.

Aw hun.. Be strong! I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. :hugs:

I know exactly how you feel. I lost my dd at 25 weeks in Jan 06 and i kept believing that it i still felt pregnant then i was. I just couldnt come to terms with it, and i still dont think i have.

My boobs were huge and full of milk and kept leaking which i found very difficult. I kept thinking i could feel her kicking but she wasnt. My belly stayed the same size for a while and i dreaded the thought of it disappearing.

I do know what you are going through and i know that you need to vent. I would still stand on the roof tops and scream about this and it was two years ago although it feels like yesterday.

The only advice i can give you is to let it all out as much as you can. I never did, i always kept it inside and i am still suffering.

Be strong. Thinking of you, i'm here if you need to chat.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"