Wish me luck tonight (o/t)

Zooy

Pregnant with a toddler
Reaction score
I'm a girl guide leader and tonight is our sleepover at the Toronto Zoo. I've done the sleepover about 8 times but I was a kid, this will be my first time as an adult, especially pregnant. I know I didn't sleep at all at the overnighters when I was a kid so I have a feeling I won't be sleeping tonight.

Especially since I know our leaders when I was a kid didn't get any sleep. I've got a sleeping mat to help with a bit of comfort but can't bring my body pillow as I can't fit it in my tote. Hopefully it'll be good, and that I'll have good kids tonight (doubt it but maybe they'll surprise me).

Have a great time!! Good luck!!

Oh how fun, I hope you enjoy it! Maybe your pregnancy hormones will help you sleep better (there's always hoping). And I noticed you're a fellow Ontarian! I was born in Toronto but moved around a bit (from Vancouver to England to Montreal). Ended up settling a couple hours north of Toronto though :)

Back and had a fabulous time! The girls were great, only one bout of homesickness and it was a lot of fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->