Wish me luck? UPDATE on orignial post!!

glad your okay though and it wasnt too painfull :happydance: hope for a speady recovery xxxxx

Glad everything went well. hope you have a smooth recovery :hugs:

Ouch! I'm sorry...glad it went smoothly, but ow. Did they give you any sort of numbing stuff to use as it heals or do you just have to deal with flinching for a while?

Aw Skye that really doesn't sound like mucch fun!
I hope it drains properly and is all sorted after this! :hugs: xx

Nope Katie no numbing stuff noanything :( I'm sort of confused as to why they didn't bandage me up or anything though :shrug: because in bleeding pretty bad! She assured me it's just blood from where she cut me (because she cut the wrong spot first... But I guess we'll see.. My moms bothering me ATM because she wants to see and no offence to her but I definitely don't wanna show her my bloody mess of a vag :rofl: idk WTF I'm going to do though because I'm bleeding pretty bad!! I can deal with the pain for a few days while it heals because I know it means it'll feel better after, but this blood is going to get all over if I'm not careful!!

Yikes, sure hope it doesn't come back!! I'm glad that everything went well! You may have to use a pad or something for the time being, until you stop bleeding. Ugh, its like having a period while being pregnant :wacko:

Yeah I'm bleeding like crazy.. I have a pad on and if I didn't know better I'd be freaking out right now because it's seriously like I'm on my period. I'm miserable :cry: all I wanna do is cry. God damn it. Fucking stupid body!!!

:hugs:
You poor thing! I'm sorry you have to go through this!
Did your doctor mention that you'd be bleeding so much?? Maybe you should call them if you're still having so much bleeding tomorrow? :hugs2:

:hugs:
You poor thing! I'm sorry you have to go through this!
Did your doctor mention that you'd be bleeding so much?? Maybe you should call them if you're still having so much bleeding tomorrow? :hugs2:

Yeah she said don't be alarmed when your bleeding like a period- so for me it seems like a lot but it's about the same as a regular period- after almost 6 moths of no period you forget!! She said it should only be for a few days :wacko: hopefully it'll heal so it's not so sore..

Ok, well as long as they said it was normal! I was worried you were losing too much... but that's good, then. I hope it clears up before Friday! :flow:

Ok, well as long as they said it was normal! I was worried you were losing too much... but that's good, then. I hope it clears up before Friday! :flow:

Yeah FX it doesn't keep bleeding like this though. It has slowed down since when I first got home so maybe it'll stop by tomorrow!'n

YUCK!!!! I think it's a good thing- but this is draining the nastiest shit!! It's like BROWN!!!! :wacko:

Unpleasant!
Haha...if it was me, I'd be putting it on slides to check out under the microscope that I can't find (I swear it was under my bed a couple months ago.)

(And congrats on viability tomorrow)

Unpleasant!
Haha...if it was me, I'd be putting it on slides to check out under the microscope that I can't find (I swear it was under my bed a couple months ago.)

(And congrats on viability tomorrow)

Lol I was just like "ewwwwww!!!!" hella loud, and I was alone in the house :dohh: I think it's better then bleeding though because that was starting to freak me out!!
:happydance: thank you!!!!!! I never thought I'd make it here!! I was thinking about it today and was like "oh my gosh, if my baby was born tomorrow he'd had an actual "good" chance of living?!?!"

Haha...one of my best friends tells me all the gory details anytime something happens 'cause she says I'm the only one who'll think it's cool instead of getting grossed out.

And so much yay! I'm looking forward to 24 weeks...everything after that will just be "yay, baby's healthier and stronger today," rather than "I really hope he doesn't fall out now...please don't fall out now."

Haha...one of my best friends tells me all the gory details anytime something happens 'cause she says I'm the only one who'll think it's cool instead of getting grossed out.

And so much yay! I'm looking forward to 24 weeks...everything after that will just be "yay, baby's healthier and stronger today," rather than "I really hope he doesn't fall out now...please don't fall out now."

Hahahah I explained everything to one of my friends today and the first thing out of her mouth was "it's a good thing I'm not freaked out by that stuff" I go into full detail about my weird stuff to anyone just because I don't care :shrug: you should have heard me explain to FOB what they did to me last night and today how I had " this weird brown shit coming out of my FREAKIN vagina!!!!" hahahahahah.
You've only got about 2 weeks left :happydance: I feel you, lol I think it'll be the first time where I can relax a bit, maybe stop checking the TP everytime :shrug: maybe not... :haha: it really feels like a relief that I'm reaching that milestone though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"