wish my test would be negative already!!!

brookettc3

Mommy of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
I went to the doctor on monday got bloodwork hcg at 50 tuesday got an ultrasound showed sac next day I had cramps and bleeding so I went to the ER bhcg 49 so went down in 2 days vs going up also another ultrasound and no gest sac anymore so now sunday still Positive OPK and positive pregnancy test I really figured it would have gone down completely by now due to my levels being so low in the first place. They arent super dark just about the same as they were the last time i tested :( I am going to go in tomorrow for more blood work I hope they have gone down a lot....

I feel like its gotten darker vs lighter :(

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 4
Sorry for you loss. The waiting to TTC after m/c is so hard.

Hope your levels have gone down more, and you can focus on TTC!! Good luck to you!

Took another one... I really dont know whats going on when i took these tests on wednesday they were so light i knew something was wrong....https://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/brookegrote/photo.jpg

Hi, as far as I know the darkness of the lines is not necessarily an indication of hcg levels, especially between different brands (though even tests out of the same packet can differ). Especially when you take into account your pee may be more concentrated at some times more than others.

Good luck, hope we both get BFN's soon

Thank you Holymoly I hope we get our BFN's soon too <3 So weird to say that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->