Wish

Cheekser

Reaction score
We are considering naming our next baby girl

Winter Ivy Serenity H*****

what do you think? :)

Aw that's a really nice way of adding meaning to her name, having her initials spell out wish. Really sweet without being ott :). I love the names Winter and Ivy too.

I am going to be a party pooper:dohh:
My friend's daughter is named Winter and she absolutely hates it. Specially now that she is at school and kids keep saying: I hate winter because its cold etc... She came home crying on numerous occasions in the last couple of weeks. She keeps saying she cant wait until she turns 18 and changes her name.

However, you should name your child whatever you wish. You are her mama and you will make the right decision. :hugs:

My friend's daughter is named Winter and she absolutely hates it. Specially now that she is at school and kids keep saying: I hate winter because its cold etc... She came home crying on numerous occasions in the last couple of weeks. She keeps saying she cant wait until she turns 18 and changes her name.

However, you should name your child whatever you wish. You are her mama and you will make the right decision. :hugs:

Our little ones are home educated, so bullies aren’t a big issue here 😀

It’s lovely, people won’t address her by her full name so don’t see it being too much of a tongue twister. I love the name Winter x

Like myself, Somere = Summer. Ive heard all the jokes, different pronunciations of my name because of how its spelled ect. but I grew to love my name, very few people in my area are named "Summer" and none are spelled like mine which is awesome and unique.I feel like kids in school and their whole mentality revolves around what the other kids think and what to do to be "cool". as we grow older we learn to not to worry about what everyone else thinks. My Daughters name is Adalynn Rayne(Rain) and with my next if it happens to be a girl i've been thinking about Aurora Skye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->