wishing I could fast forward

readytta

Reaction score
I'm wishing I could fast forward the next few weeks. I'm 9 weeks pregnant just now and things have been going well. I had a scan at 7w4d and saw the HB which was amazing and such a relief. I'm just a bit worried about getting through the next few weeks.

I had a mc at 10 weeks in Jan and it has made me worry more in this pregnancy. Things have been different this time though -I've felt different and had different symptoms.

At 9 weeks and after seeing the HB at 7 weeks I'd been feeling more positive. I even bought some pregnancy magazines today. But I just had a horrible thought that I could still mc like last time and it's brought me back to earth with a thud. Pregnancy after a mc is hard.

I'm sure all will be fine, it just crossed my mind though that I was really starting to accept this pregnancy and look forward and then I thought oh crap, maybe not such a good idea yet. It's hard not to look forward and be excited though at the same time.

I've booked to go for a private scan at 10 weeks (next Sunday). It can't come soon enough.

aww hun i know how u feel my wife is desperate to buy stuff and im like noo not yet even tho wev had a scan at 8 + 4 and iv got another scan on wednesday and wev got a doppler and hear the baby hb reguarly i just worry like somethings gonna go wrong like we dont deserve to be this lucky but im the same symptoms are different now aswell and i do get a little excited and then u just think no dont get too attatched yet even tho u r! lol hope ur scan goes well hun im sure it will xx

It's so confusing. I don't know what to think or feel at times. Hormones not helping either!

Thanks for replying and good luck for your next scan on Wed. I so can't wait till I'm 12 weeks and I feel like we can tell everyone! x

Im with u! I mc'd at 5wks last time, ill b 9 on Mon n saw bean n heartbeat at 6w 6days, i swing from wow im doing this to stop, things can still go wrong-bring on 12weeks n our next scans huh?! Xx

Def - it can't come soon enough!

I'm feeling good and I do feel that things are and will work out better this time -that's what scares me - that I feel like this and I'm gonna fall very hard if things don't work out better this time. Roll on 10 weeks then 12 weeks!!

I am in the same boat. Time between scans is unbearably long. Feels like it will never get here! I cant wait for the next two weeks to go by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->