wn nappies-whats best?

henny

mum to two beautiful boys
Reaction score
is cuddlesoft or minkee outer better? microfleece or minkee stay dry layer? and lastly poppers or touch tape?
im thinking of getting os, pocket nappy.
:flower:

Depends what you prefer in general!
I would do for minkee outer over cuddlesoft unless you want a plain outer (such as my black cuddlesoft with the Phoenix on it)
Inner wise I prefer minkee or fleece however I have nappies lined with cuddlesoft, microfleece and minkee and I dont DISlike any of them, I just prefer minkee for how soft it is next to babys bottom!
I dont like WNOS in poppers, I only have them in aplix, however many people love the popper ones. I normally prefer poppers on everything, 99% of my nappies are poppers. WNOS are the only ones I prefer in aplix.

how many have you got? i cant decide on what colour and embroidary or how to do stripes :shrug:

I have about 40 WeeNotions :rofl:
You can only get stripey nappies on site in Side Snap version:
https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_74_264&products_id=3361

They may be able to do you a OneSize version but you would have to email them to ask.
I find its a good idea to have in mind something you want. Have a think about it and then go find something that fits that on the site :)

I have the OS in poppers and really like it :D

What's the difference between minky and cuddlesoft? I have one with a combination and I honestly couldn't tell the difference between the two fabrics! :shrug:

LOL yes squish how many have you got :rofl:

i dont have a WNOS but id prefer aplix on one sizes as you can get better fits with them

all my wnss are minkee lined, like jo said its purely coz its nice and soft

i have a minkee/cuddlesoft split fabric outer one and tbh cant really tell the difference in the fabric

i have 3 sidesnaps :)

:rofl: 40! blimey :haha:
I thought i would get os cause then i dont have to worry if he will get too big for it too quickly.

I have about 40 WeeNotions :rofl:
You can only get stripey nappies on site in Side Snap version:
https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_74_264&products_id=3361

They may be able to do you a OneSize version but you would have to email them to ask.
I find its a good idea to have in mind something you want. Have a think about it and then go find something that fits that on the site :)

They now do the Stripy in One-Size pocket version; that's the one I've ordered in rainbow :p https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_74_98&products_id=3362

urk..duh...sorrrryyyy LOL I only have a stripey SS pocket!

ohhhhhhhh, stripey aplix OS... hmmmmmm... why can I see another nappy being added to my cart shortly... :blush:

Anything, really. It's not like you're going to use them on your baby's bum anyway... You'll just keep them on your lap and stroke them while ordering more.

:D

Anything, really. It's not like you're going to use them on your baby's bum anyway... You'll just keep them on your lap and stroke them while ordering more.

:rofl:

:haha:

Have you got a camera in my house.....*freaks out*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"