Woah

Congrats! Great progression. A shock, yes, but a nice one!

We aren't trying, I have no idea what dpo I am, I only started tracking cycles 3 months ago, periods were pretty straight forward 32 days, i think I must have ovulated super late this month, just to throw that in there right now haha...well we were going to be trying next year, but not yet, I have a severely disabled 9 month old son and a 5 year old son, we're happy about it just shocked it's happened so soon!

There's no question about that line though... Is there?!

Hi!! Congrats!! I’m a CP/trachie/Tubie Mom too!! She’s 6 now but all happened at 10 months old and I got pregnant with TWINS when she was just 13 months old...i was super anxious at first but it’s all worked out...feel free to message me if you ever need to chat :thumbup:

Hi, thank you! Ah I'm so happy you commented, I see you have epilepsy and IS I'm there too, us too.. How did you cope with getting them both round the house? Haha that's my main concern!!

My daughter has Nurses 24/7 but when it’s just me and them ...like when nurses call out I do it all it just takes longer haha...it was like having triplet newborns for a while but then they out developed her...she had a wheelchair so that helped a lot...her spasms aren’t as bad anymore but the boys have just grown up understanding sister needs more help and that if she does have spasms she comes first at that time...and they help with her too now..like sit with her if it’s just me and them and come tell me if I’m in other room if she needs suction or if she has spasms etc...it’s def one of those things you will find ur flow and get into a routine with for sure but it’s doable..just give urself extra time to get anywhere haha

Thank you, I'm so glad they're good with her... Caseys 5 year old brother is good like that too, I'm hoping this one will be the same, we don't have nurses so it'll all be on me when my husband is working! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->