Wobbles and Amanda

Layla

Reaction score
Hey guys :)

Can i ask, why is Corby so bad, i need more info on it, is it all parts of Corby, or just some.

We have looked at photos on the net, some parts look nice! plus they are putting alot of money in to it now to do it all up.

We have seen some lovely houses there but what you said has stuck in my mind, so just wanted to know a bit more as to why you think its so bad

Hope you dont mind,

Thanks!

x

Theres one part in Corby I like but it's buyers & erm lots of money. The estate is near Morrisons (or was Morrisons). The rest of Corby is chavy & scummy in my eyes & quite a dirty hole when you look closely - I didn't get on there very well at all with nosey neighbours, the general feel there an some bad experiences from it.

I had a guy who lived 2 doors up with hunting dogs in his garden, use to hang dead rabbits from his washing line the lot then he didn't lock the dogs up properly which was a poor state anyway & nearly killed my jack russel after 4 hours of hunting for him we found him half gone in someones back garden scummy little tramp said he'd pay & didn't an his Mum was a beast too she didn't say a thing, unbothered mother.

All my neighbours were scummy but the area looked quiet & nice!

Had a party once & neighbours like to think they can gate crash - I had to keep my back door locked & at one point I forgot (bbq party) & of they popped off with a bottle of vodka, after shocks & a digital slamming game :x

Made friends at work as you do - Her daughter looked after my house whist I was at a work thing on a weekend came back it had been robbed & trashed - Again a friend but a Mum who didn't do anything - Didn't care. Also she knew I went on the Friday day & it happened on the night FFs & nobody told me although she knew I got back & couldn't get into my own house then I seen she'd left the keys under my mat - I was shocked I had no idea! THey had trashed my lights, snapped remotes from TVs/combis & robbed all my DVDS with my consoles, TV & CD system all unplugged ready to go - No idea why it didn't!

I just think its a really scummy scummy area!

I've never actually been there, but an old work colleague used to live there, an she moved to Leicester as she hated it. She sold a 3 bed semi there and only had enough money to buy a studio apartment in Leicester! :shock:

Oh, and my brother's birth mother lives there, and she looks like a regular on Jeremy Kyle!!!! :lol: :lol:

I cant help cause I know nothing about Corby but try checking out this site https://www.upmystreet.com/
If you type in the post code (or I think you can do first line of the address) and it will bring up info on the area, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'full report' it will tell you stuff from census information and stuff, about what sort of people live down that road, from average earnings and occupation, size of mortage, common holiday destinations, amount of disposible income, how many cars they own, what level of education etc, so you can get a feel for the type of people living there. I found it very helpfull when moving recently, and it is very accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->