Wobbles Scan Update ...

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Meet our baby:

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/My%20Scan%20Pics/scanhiddenname.jpg

I cried! we had to have an internal - Might have been because I went for a wee twice :blush: After 60 seconds she started talking I thought that was it ... couldn't believe it when I heard " i have ... good news ... heres your babies heart beat".

I'm in shock a little but teary. OH emotional too :headspin:

*crys* :cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

im so happyyyyyyyyy and what a cute little baby you both have :headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

congratulations miss wobbles and sir crazy
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s so was your dates correct soz forgot to ask so your 6.5 im sure i think it was :lol:

over the moon for you both yay yay yay yay
xxxxxxx

Do you know how hard its been keeping this quiet for the past hour???

Lmfao .... :rofl: (sorry to thiose i told fibs to on MSN)

Sat here in tears im so bloody chuffed!

See you in a while with a big hug, im so pleased for you both i can't put it into words

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

i knew it was all ok :D

So pleased for you hunny, did they say what the spotting was? are you dates right?

xx

OMG you wont believe how pleased I am for you Charl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now start thinking positive you bloody numpty!! You're gonna have a December baby (best time to have one in my opinion ;) )

Massive hugs to you and your OH ((((((HUGS))))):hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

YAAAAAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!
:headspin: :happydance: :hugs: :crib:

Wobbles i cant tell you how happy i am for you !!

CONGRATUALTIONS !!!!! XXXX

omfg - tears running down my face - I am so chuffed for you big congrats to you both

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: Im so exited for u both congrats and well just WOW im over the moon!

Great pic of ur BABY!!!:happydance: :happydance: :headspin: :headspin:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

OMG ChARLS i AM SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND sTU -even hit caps by mistake lmao.

Bllody fantastic news, here is to a very happy and healthy pregnancy. You deserve it hun xxxxxxxxx

OMFG WOBBLES WOO HOO!:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Fanbloodytastic news hun. No one deserves it more!

Sit back and relax, enjoy your pregnancy xxxxxxx

Hugs to you both!:hugs:

Imi you cow!

Wobbs Im bawling my arse off now! Thats the best news I have heard this year, it rally couldnt have happend to a nicer person. I want to drive to Wrexham now and give you a big bloody hug!

Cant stop grinning like a twat, :headspin: :happydance: :headspin: :happydance:

You have to do some major celebrating without having a drink lol!

i knew it was all ok :D

So pleased for you hunny, did they say what the spotting was? are you dates right?

xx
No explanation they looked around in the scan ... nothing & when I went back to EPU she checked me & everything seemed normal & closed as it should be. She took a swab but stayed away from the neac of my womb & the urine sample I took in is being tested too. She said the coloured discharge didn't seem to be coming from the womb.

They took 2 bloods one was to check to see if I'm animic (sp) & the other is a double check on my thyroids (sp).

So all seemed fine & no reasons ...

OMG that's fantasic, I can't believe it I'm nearly in tears at work :hugs:

Congratulations to both of you :cloud9:

Cx

Oh babe i am so damn happy for you:happydance:
Do you know you are only 1 of very few people that can reduce me to tears!!!!
That is a great piccie

Congrats and big huge huggles to the both of you
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Yay many congratulations to you wobbles am so pleased for you both -xxx- :happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Wobbs and SC i am so happy for you, i'm in tears. Its the best news i've haad for a long time.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

The scan pic is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->