Wobbles Scan Update ...

I'll ditto what every oneelse has said. Soo pleased for you!!

YAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS hun!!!

Im absolutley Thrilled for you, that is the best news Ive heard in a long time Fan-bloody-tastic

:headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin:

look at ur little bean!!!! im so excited and chuffed 4 u!!!! many many congratulations!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Hi, I'm so so so so happy for you Wobbles hun, it's be best news I've heard in ages and I was so excited I even tld my OH as I was bursting to share your good news! I'm really chuffed for you :D

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I TOLD YOU SO:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Am so chuffed,is a girly I just know that too..................Fantastic news Char I am made up for you totally am.

Xmas bubby an all so lovely.

awwwww wobbles congrats hun am so pleased for u and ur other half xxxxx

om my god im sat here crying!!!!

im so so so so happy for you charl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm at work so I can't insert the Graphics I want to send you.....But I can assure you I am about to get a serious bollocking (Ahem language!) for cartwheeling around the office!

I'm soooooo chuffed for you Char, I really am...I have snuck on here specially to see how you got on....Gotto go though as tinternet is monitored!

Yeeehah!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am soooooo happy for you babe, CONGRATULATIONS WOBS & STU! :cry:

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX:hugs:

:headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin:
THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!!! Im so happy for you both!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Its a cuttie already!!!

I couldn't thank any of you girls enough for the support you have giving me - some people way back to March last year. :hugs:

I was going to put a sad smilie in my title an pounce with the news on opening but decided not then I didn't know what to put I was a bit shakey still & shocked.

Never ever thought we would experience this - Blubbering again!!!

I hope this discharge stops ... I'm sure I'll be panicing for another 5 weeks :dohh: but I feel a lot more positive & certainly happier than I have been this last 2 weeks.

I seem to be uncomfortable - Possibiliy the internal scan & the little internal check from the EPU nurse. Funny really in the scanning room she gave me a bed sheet to cover myself :wacko: & I told my OH not to be peeking at my bum then when we went up I told him the same & ohhhhh the shame when I was getting my underwear back on an flicked them across the room at the nurses legs :blush: :blush: I was a bag of nerves to say the least but :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You are so deserving of this good news babe! :hugs: x

as long as they were clean then they were fit to be seen :rofl::rofl:

im still so happy for you both :D
and looking forward so much to seeing many of your bump pics :D and hearing how your pregnancy is progressing

ive said this to you before hun but i did say you will get your buba when you least expect it and it happend just as yous were moving house ;) well not quite then but you get what i mean :lol:

*not for mr crazy*

no more pinching wobbles munchies or she'll have your guts for garters these hormoans can be very wicked so you had better be as nice as pie mr :lol:

good luck both of you and here is to a happy and very much so healthy pregnancy

xxxxxxxx

Oh Wobbs ... im sooooooo happy for you .. tears in my eyes. I knew it was going to be good news today. Been sat in work thinking about you .. couldnt wait to get home to check how it went.

Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months .. couldnt have happened to a nicer person.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
:headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin:

ive got myself a box of choccies 2 celebrate :D:D:D

Im going to have a nice cold beer when I get home!!!

iv only just seen this! That is fantastic hun and no-one deserves it more, you must be on cloud nine right now! I bet you cant stop looking at that gorgeous picture! huge huge congratulations, enjoy your pregnancy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->