wobbly/vibrating bottom lip

shampain

Mum to Patrick! :-)
Reaction score
Anyone know why babies do this? ive noticed patrick do it a few times now, only for a second his bottom lip wobbles like hes shivering, but hes not?!? he just does it spontaniously...for no reason? anyone elses babies do this?:baby:

Max used to do this when he was lil , its the nervous system adjusting or something ..I asked the doctor about it lol

Max used to do this when he was lil , its the nervous system adjusting or something ..I asked the doctor about it lol

ive noticed he only does it when im picking him up from been lay down. does it mean hes ill?

my daughter used to do this at newborn when she was hungry.

My daughter does it sometimes but only when I pick her up from lying down too. Actually, she's 7 weeks on Wed and she's doing it much less now, I can't remember the last time she did it but she did it lots when she was tiny. I just thought it was something babies did...?!

Olivia does this too, but I only notice it when I pick her up from lying down.

Amelia does it when she crys the bottoms lip wobbles then goes into a full blown shiver type wobble

Jasper's done it all the time since birth, but I'm thinking its been a little less often lately, he's just over 2 months.

It looked really cute whenever he did it with a dummy in his mouth, because it would just look like the dummy was vibrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->