Woke up to awful period cramps 6dpo. UPDATE! HUGE TEMP RISE 7DPO

Hey lovelies

I'm getting those cramps too at 5dpo. But I'll be surprised if I'm pregnant as we only BD once after me saying let's try I'm about to OV! So time will tell. My earliest positive was at 9dpo with my little boy. So exciting.good luck ladies cx

Ooo!!! Good luck Chrissi!! I'm hoping those AF cramps mean something for us!!!! Don't think I'm gonna test until 10dpo cause that's when I got a positive test last time!

With this pregnancy I was for sure af was coming like I had both tampons and pantyliners handy. It actually felt like she was coming early because I was for sure she was gonna start by 12 dpo and then on 14 dpo at like 1 am I ended up getting my first bfp. Its weird because in previous cycles with unsuccessful bfps by 8 dpo my boobs were massive and incredibly sore. My best advice to you is don't symptom spot itll drive you mad and good luck dear.

I plan to to test every day now until I get AF.

I hope you get a BFP! Keep us updated. I had a big dip at 7DPO and went back up (not all the way) at 8 and 9 DPO which is today. I am trying not to get my hopes up but it's so hard!

I plan to to test every day now until I get AF.

Oh gosh! Yeah I thought I was going to do that but I'm terrified to be let down.. as of right now no signs or symptoms..

Guess since I'll have a buddy think I'll test everyday to! As long as I'm charting I don't feel so bad cause if I get negatives and my temp drops I'll know

I hope you get a BFP! Keep us updated. I had a big dip at 7DPO and went back up (not all the way) at 8 and 9 DPO which is today. I am trying not to get my hopes up but it's so hard!

Gosh me too!!! Yeah I had a huge dip on 7DPO and it was the day after I had those awful period like cramps! I'm hoping that was implantation for me! My best friend told me to stop obsessing over symptoms but I can't help it!!!

I cannot help but to noticed how similar my graphs look alike! One is my current and the other is my pregnant chart back in 2013!

Attachments

• IMG_2155.jpg
    IMG_2155.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 12
With this pregnancy I was for sure af was coming like I had both tampons and pantyliners handy. It actually felt like she was coming early because I was for sure she was gonna start by 12 dpo and then on 14 dpo at like 1 am I ended up getting my first bfp. Its weird because in previous cycles with unsuccessful bfps by 8 dpo my boobs were massive and incredibly sore. My best advice to you is don't symptom spot itll drive you mad and good luck dear.

Yeah that's the way I felt a couple of days ago when I had those awful period like cramps and kept feeling more wet so I did actually pack some pads that day and the very next day... Oh gosh I was MOODY! My husband was like you must be about to start your period... but umm nope.. no sign of spotting nothing! For the past few days I've been feeling bloated and just cramping/pressure in my lower stomach... but today no symptoms as of right now! But I did notice when I woke up to use the loo I had yellow dried up discharge in panties.. SORRY IF TMI!! I just feel like this is it.. I'm scared to test again since I seen the :bfn:!

And my graphs from this month and pregnancy chart back in 2013 just look so similar! It's so weird!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2155.jpg
    IMG_2155.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 11
I am at peace with whatever happens at this point, but I generally test from 10dpo till af. Now When AF will come is a mystery. It could be anywhere from 12-15dpo.

Yeah symptom spotting is so hard right now!! Wish I can just sleep for 3 straight days! :rofl:

I am at peace with whatever happens at this point, but I generally test from 10dpo till af. Now When AF will come is a mystery. It could be anywhere from 12-15dpo.

Aww! That's good though.. that way you won't get down and out.. that's what my husband is afraid of.. he doesn't like hearing about my "symptoms" cause he doesn't want to see me hurt.. but I wasn't symptom spotting until I had that awful period like cramps without bleeding! That told me something is up! LOL!!!

Yep that is a definite decent sign. My only really unusual thing was the spot on my back hurting for the past few days.

I hope it is!! Your chart though looks amazing!!! If it keeps going up I believe you'll get your :bfp:!!!!!!

We shall see. Thanks. I sure hope you get yours too.

Yeah that's the way I felt a couple of days ago when I had those awful period like cramps and kept feeling more wet so I did actually pack some pads that day and the very next day... Oh gosh I was MOODY! My husband was like you must be about to start your period... but umm nope.. no sign of spotting nothing! For the past few days I've been feeling bloated and just cramping/pressure in my lower stomach... but today no symptoms as of right now! But I did notice when I woke up to use the loo I had yellow dried up discharge in panties.. SORRY IF TMI!! I just feel like this is it.. I'm scared to test again since I seen the :bfn:!

And my graphs from this month and pregnancy chart back in 2013 just look so similar! It's so weird!!!

How many dpo are you? I noticed that when I tested early I panicked more and drove myself even more crazy symptom spotting because I was so certain I was gonna get a bfp. With this pregnancy I refused to test before af was due and only tested on the day she was due because of I was feeling loopy from sleeping medication. (its along story) If you still have a few days until she's due try and distract yourself until its time for her to come and even then wait a couple of days for after before you do it. The thing about testing to early is that although some women get bfps at 8 9 or 10 dpo most women don't usually get a positive until af and some not even for a week after. Just try and relax for the next couple days I know its easier said then done but trust itll help.

8dpo is still early. The graphs look promising!

Thank you sweetie!! I think so to! I'm like obsessing over it and it's driving me insane! My momma told me just don't think about it.. I mean how can I stay away from this? This is my life now! LOL!!!
I mean I look forward every morning wondering what my temp is going to be!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->