Woke up to awful period cramps 6dpo. UPDATE! HUGE TEMP RISE 7DPO

Stalking with my fingers extra crossed for you!

Thank you love!! I'm trying my hardest not to cave in and test! I'll be 9dpo and back in 2013 I had a faint positive at 10dpo so there's an urge for me to test at 10dpo! I just know something is different! I don't get bloated for no reason and my current chart is looking almost the same as my pregnancy chart back in 2013!

So hopeful for you! I'm the worst, I have to keep ICs on-hand because I can't resist testing for long especially if I'm suspicious!

I do see something, but the camera could be catching the indent... I know I had that happen a few times :wacko:

Good luck, I will check back to see your updates!!

Thank you loves!! I looked at it right at 3 minutes saw something but I just assumed it was a :bfn: but I checked it again after a few minutes and something kept catching my eye also!!

Thank you loves!! I looked at it right at 3 minutes saw something but I just assumed it was a :bfn: but I checked it again after a few minutes and something kept catching my eye also!!

Now back then I would go and look at after 10 minutes and I would see something but this was less than 10 but more than 3 minutes... I had my timer set lol!

Thank you loves!! I looked at it right at 3 minutes saw something but I just assumed it was a but I checked it again after a few minutes and something kept catching my eye also!!

Now back then I would go and look at after 10 minutes and I would see something but this was less than 10 but more than 3 minutes... I had my timer set lol!

I see a little something but not dark enough on fr to confirm.

I tested today.Not seeing anything yet. My temp still up. Will test again tomorrow.

I see a little something but not dark enough on fr to confirm.

I tested today.Not seeing anything yet. My temp still up. Will test again tomorrow.

Yeah just glad I see "something" there! I set my timer for exactly 3 minutes to check the result.. I swear I saw something but looked at it as a BFN.. But something told me to look again and this is what I got after several minutes.. I had a timer set for exactly 10 minutes so I didn't get a false reading after the 10 minutes..

Yay!!! I kinda got scared cause my temp dipped I was hesitating to test but I was like what the heck... :haha:

Ok this maybe a little TMI but my sex drive was high and my DH didn't feel like having sex so I had a little help :)
But after I orgasmed I had these strong painful period like cramps near my uterus... like the really low stomach area.. it went away after about 5 mins.. Anything I should worry about??

I wouldn't worry about it sounds promising actually I remember at the beginning being incredibly insatiably horny and having to help myself out on most occasions because me and DH worked opposite shifts. After I would finish I would get those cramps to like really strong period cramps and then they would go away after a couple minutes. I would venture to say congrats on the BFP coming soon...

Here I am moody and pissed off at my husband.. This is unlike me.. I've been coming home in a "bitchy" mood daily! :cry:

Ok this maybe a little TMI but my sex drive was high and my DH didn't feel like having sex so I had a little help :)
But after I orgasmed I had these strong painful period like cramps near my uterus... like the really low stomach area.. it went away after about 5 mins.. Anything I should worry about??

I wouldn't worry about it sounds promising actually I remember at the beginning being incredibly insatiably horny and having to help myself out on most occasions because me and DH worked opposite shifts. After I would finish I would get those cramps to like really strong period cramps and then they would go away after a couple minutes. I would venture to say congrats on the BFP coming soon...

Oh.. yeah you're explaining everything that I felt last night.. It was like strong period like cramps but they were like really low area of my stomach.. It lasted for about 5 minutes and then they went away.. Yeah my sex drive has increased some.. This might sound gross..... BUT... When I went to wipe after the big "O" the fluid was actually stringy and was holding onto the toilet paper.. Like I went to wipe fast and a huge glob of stringy cm fell off the toilet paper and landed on the rim of the toilet seat.. I was thinking "what the heck!"
Thank you I'm pretty certain I will be seeing 2 lines! Me and DH had a little disagreement and it wasn't even that important and I just started bawling and I'm bawling now as I type! I am overly sensitive! :cry:

I see a faint line ! Wait 48hrs x

Thank you love! YES I am planning on testing Sunday morning! My DH keeps saying I'm not pregnant and he makes me bust into tears! We had a little disagreement earlier and I bawled and bawled for really no reason at all!

I've been more easily annoyed myself lol

LOL! The other day I couldn't even stand to be around me... I was not a pleasant person at all! As of right now I got pretty bad gas pains! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->