Woken up in the most fowlest mood in the world!!!!

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
got my mum on the phone at the moment and just not liastening to a word she says or i will start screaming and shouting as shes pissing me off just her voice is annoying me this morning.

Didnt sleep at all last night and finally got to sleep at 6am, coughing, snotty nose, sore throat jesus how can someoen have so much snot!!!! have a chest infection and been given antibiotics but cant get to the chemist as i am snowed in ankle deep and dunno where nearest chemist is!

Then was woken up to shitty t-mobile at 8am texting saying we owe £237 for our bill!!!!!
Well last month was £160 cos we didnt have a phone line and was having to call 0845 numbers when we moved in etc. So called them giving them a mouthful and the cocky ******* was answering me back. basically hb set up a direct debit and took my dd off so that i wouldnt pay for our phones anymore as i wont have the cash and they didnt set it up so last month we hadnt paid and then this month its gone up plus late payment charges. ARSE BANDITS!!!!!

Just put phone down on my mum i cant deal with her going sooooooooooo ummmmmmmmmm or well better let you go and then going off on a tangent 5 seconds later for 20 hundred zillion thousand hours longer!!!!

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH]#

:hugs:. I had a bit of a day like that last week. I unplugged the home phone, turned my mobile off and stuck two fingers up to everyone that day :winkwink:. Hope you feel better hun. Maybe try a nice steamy bath for your runny nose and chest infection?? might help you chill out a bit too?? :hugs:. xx

need to somehow get to the chemist tho. :( Soooooooooooooooooooo worried about going into labour like this!
x

So called them giving them a mouthful and the cocky ******* was answering me back. ARSE BANDITS!!!!!

Just put phone down on my mum i cant deal with her going sooooooooooo ummmmmmmmmm or well better let you go and then going off on a tangent 5 seconds later for 20 hundred zillion thousand hours longer!!!!

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH]#

:rofl::rofl:
Sorry, i can just picture the steam coming out your ears. Feels good to let rip huh hun, embrace it! :hugs: xx

Oh honey, me too, spent the whole night dashing off for a pee in between coughing my guts up, its horrible isnt it. I have no pelvic floor left and im having to use pads so i dont leak everywhere, how undignified. I keep thinking how awful to go into labour in this state especially as we have loads of snow too. the kids keep looking out the window monitoring how much snow is coming down and I feel like a total wet blanket, grumbling on about the bad roads and generally panicking.
Im now hoping to make it past christmas day so im going to pick myself up and go get a hot steamy shower. have a good day babe! chin up and unplug the phone :hugs:
xxx

Oh poor you - this is how I felt last week when I had a stinker of a cold and my mother was driving me mad. Ended up going a bit bonkers at her which has created a bit of much needed space. It's healthy to let off steam. Hell hath no fury like a heavily pregnant woman.

I feel like i could take on teh world at the moment lol.PMS aint got nothing on me!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->