• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Womb (endometrial) scratching technique

itwillhappen

Reaction score
Did anybody have an endometrial scratching done prior to an IVF/FET cycle? Did it help? Care to share your story? Do you know a real case where it helped? I found that all the clinics talk about increasing the chances but I would like to know from real cases :)

I had one done a month ago but chose to cancel the FET for Dec/Jan (actually postpone). So now I will do a second one and start medication mid Jan for transfer in Feb.

Any thoughts?

Hi, i am due to have one end of this mth as we have had 2 failed IVF cycles so praying this helps us. I have heard it can increase success rates by 30% so fingers crossed! We will be starting treatment in March but our Consultant said that the scratch is effective for 3mths after so maybe you won't need another one? My friend had 2 failed cycles, had the scratch and is now 6mths pregnant so i think that's a positive example for us ;-) Good luck xxx

This sounds encouraging!
I think the dr said 4 to 6 weeks prior the transfer.
Sorry for the 2 unsuccesful cycles. Good luck with the next one. The third time is a charm :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->