womens size 12-18 inc Next, Topshop, Pauls boutique, New Look etc

how much are you after for the first skirt? xx

Hi just wondered if ou sent the items yet? :)

hi could you please pm me the posted price for the new look nordic skirt and batwing cardi please thanks
also the condition amd its its not too much to ask the length of the skirt thanks

How much for:

Atmosphere green thin waterfall cardi - label says 12 but I wore as a 14 so either

and

New look long sleeved top, turquoise, slightly off the shoulder - size 12

Ta Love.

Good luck getting a reply i asked for a price about a week ago if not more
x

Ah, worth a shot :)

Being happy is really detrimental to my waist size lol! Dont fit in most of my clothes these days.

I have been asking about nordic skirt for almost 2weeks now and sent her pm's but nothing. But still really want if you look at thread or PM's but not holding out much hope, thanks

How much for the H&M 2 in 1 dress and the crisscross back puffball dress?

I have been asking about nordic skirt for almost 2weeks now and sent her pm's but nothing. But still really want if you look at thread or PM's but not holding out much hope, thanks

Exactly what I am experiencing .... :shrug:

New Look nordic style winter short skirt
Tu creamy coloured jumper dress

do you still have these two?

Well I have paid you 3 weeks ago for my jumper and I still have not recieved it yet :shrug:!!!

They wont do anything as I sent as a gift :(

Ladies please ignore this seller!!! Almost 4 weeks that i paid for a jumper and i have not recieved the jumper and i have tried to contact the seller but she is ignoring me and others.....

I sold her something a few weeks back and had no issues, maybe she has a lot going on at the moment :flower: xx

Well I have paid you 3 weeks ago for my jumper and I still have not recieved it yet :shrug:!!!

They will hun, I paid for something via gift on here before had a terrible experience and got my money back after calling them and explaining. To be honest I have been messaging for almost 3weeeks now about buying a skirt off her but think ill just give up especially if she isn't sending the clothes she sells either and just got the one I have found on ebay that is similar. Hope your get your jumper or money back, its really not funny especially when you out your trust in someone to send your item after paying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->