Womp womp womp.

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
I was really hoping that the morning/all day sickness would hold off until 6 weeks. Nope. I'm like 4 1/2 weeks now and it smacked me in the face, out of no where, today while folding laundry. Not even questionable. I don't know about y'all but my MS is a very distinct feeling. It's different from a normal "my belly doesn't feel good". It's a burning, rolling, holy cow I'm going to die, this can only be happening because of a baby" feeling. I'm hoping it was brought on because I hadn't eaten anything yet and not because it's here to stay already. Here's to hoping the next 9.5 weeks goes quickly!

my nausea hit me at 5 weeks 3 days and hasn't left since. In the beginning it was 24/7 and now at 8 weeks I feel good while sleeping and in the mornings. The nausea comes back around mid afternoon until I go to bed. I haven't thrown up yet. I guess I'm lucky in that sense. As much as I hate feeling sick, it's reassuring that everything is growing properly.

There have been two half days where I felt completely normal and it caused me more worry than good lol

I've had hideous nausea from 4 weeks too :( this morning I actually felt ok ... managed an hour at the gym then it came back full force this afternoon with a headache too 😷 I know it could be worse so I'm thankful for that :) xxx

I was lucky this time around and never really had full blown MS, just quite a lot of nausea from 6 weeks.
But i remember having it awful in my last pregnancy. Hope you feel better quick! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->