WONDERING: How possible is it to be pregnant and continue to get BFN?

agonzalez218

Reaction score
I'm asking because, I asked a friend and she just rid me off as being crazy. However.. My period has been lighter and shorter than usual, I've been having nausea, I'm always tired, my boobs are always sore. I've gained weight, I have constant lower back pain... I haven't really been trying these last couple of months and I wasn't going to start trying until next month... But I don't know.. I feel pregnant and my tummy is hard.... It happened to my cousin. She didn't get a positive until 3 weeks before she gave birth.

PLEASE, NO ONE JUDGE ME :cry: lol

I've heard it's possible but rare. Could you ask your doctor to do a blood test? If you're not pregnant there may be some reason for the tiredness etc that you should get checked - maybe anaemia.

I am anemic actually. I forgot to mention that I've been having frequent nose bleeds, my gums bleed when I brush my teeth and I have difficulty falling asleep..

i would advise you to get a blood hcg test asap, so you will know ... as this blood test is much more accurate than hpt's... just say if you are pregnant, how far along do u think you are???

i would advise you to get a blood hcg test asap, so you will know ... as this blood test is much more accurate than hpt's... just say if you are pregnant, how far along do u think you are???

I'm definitely in further than I would like to be. But it never really closed my mind until the other day when i started feeling something in my stomach. I thought it was gas. But this literally just happened to my cousin... And I have all these symptoms. It would explain why my period has been lighter and shorter... Again, when my mother was pregnant with my little sister, she got her period the entire pregnancy..

I would go get a blood test.

If you feel you aren't being treated right I would switch. Sometimes though you can demand a blood test. I know my sister had to once.

My sister has two children and she never got a BFP on a HPT only ever by blood test so it is possible - I would demand a blood test

My sister has two children and she never got a BFP on a HPT only ever by blood test so it is possible - I would demand a blood test

I think I'm going to the clinic tomorrow.. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->