Wondering if this was ovulation or implantation. So confused.

Younginlove

Reaction score
So my period started on the 3rd and ended on the 8th. I have 2 period tracker apps and they estimated my ovulation at 17-18th. Which I understand can be totally wrong considering my cycles are wacko right now. Well hubs and I dtd 9th, 13th, and 18th. On the 20th I started having pain in my right hip and lower right back. So much that for a couple days I couldn't part with my heating pad. On the 22nd I woke up and went wee and wiped with quite a bit of red red blood. Nothing after that. Next day started spotting very very light pink. It just stopped this morning and even though I am not hurting anymore I feel a fullness in my lower abdomen/uterine area. I am very emotional my appetite was way down and today it's been way up. I went to the restroom to wee after work and I have blood streaked CM. I'm due to start af either the 31st or the 1st. Just wondering if any of you ladies could shed some light.

I spoke with my mother about it and she thinks it could be ovulation because her mom, her sister, and her have an extra vertebra in their backs that make ovulation and menstruation more painful and it's possible I have it as well.

Any advice would be appreciated. Please and thank you.

It could be either or neither. If it's implantation then a test would show in a day or two. Might be worth trying temping next cycle to try and pinpoint O. If you get the bleeding next cycle as well it's probably also a good idea to go to the dr to get it checked.

I'm still not sure exactly how temping works.

And at this moment I don't have insurance and the clinic here probably won't do anything for me unless I am actually pregnant. But thank you for the advice. <3

I'm still not sure exactly how temping works.

And at this moment I don't have insurance and the clinic here probably won't do anything for me unless I am actually pregnant. But thank you for the advice. <3

Temp'ing is easy! Just be sure you get a BBT thermometer, it measures to the tenth degree I.e. normal thermometer-98.7 BBT thermometer-98.76. Take you temp either orally or vaginally at the same time every day after at least 3 hours of good sleep. The thermometers are inexpensive and they say it's the only way to confirm O. :)

If you have a look at the fertility friend website there are tutorials and videos which take you through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->