Wondering what the chances of being pregnant are..

Haimad

Reaction score
Hello! New here, but i have a lot of questions. I have been tracking my period since i had my first child 9 years ago. At that point, my period was every 30 days. Had my second 2 years later, and it changed to every 27-30 days. Since being with my fiance (last 8 mos) my cycle has been 25-26 days. Is this normal? My cycle is still the same, i know im ovulating, because i know how to check CM for that and know all the symptoms.
Next thing is, we dont use any protection, just the 'pull out method'. According to my phone app, taking my new cycle length into consideration for the last 8 months, i was 'supposed' to have ovulated on April 1-3. I believe it was closer to the third, around day 12. We DTD April 1 on day 10, and again on April 7, day 16. On day 18, i experienced some light pink spotting. The only time ive ever had spotting was as a teen while on depo, and right before i found out iwas pregnant with child#2. With that incident,it was like a tiny pin prick of bright red blood in my underwear. This time, it was more light a light pink cm when i wiped. I am due for AF this Friday (which would be day 26). What are my chances of being pregnant? i have sore breasts, but, they get sore before my period starts. I have been emotional lately, but that happens before my period as well. A baby would be very welcomed :) I understand there is sperm in 'precum' but i dont really know how much. He has very good control while pulling out (not too get too into it but he never pulls out AS hes cumming...always um...a few strokes before he does) LOL. Sorry to be so candid, just want to give all the information. So ladies, what do you think?

Hi there! There's really only one way to find out. Have you taken a test yet? I must say that the pull out method was very effective for me for over a year and apparently it's 95% effective when done properly. That being said, I've heard stories from other people about it happening. Good luck! Keep us updated

I did test, but it was a BFN but i was only 9 DPO and a crappy dollar store one. if AF doesnt come by Sunday, ill test then :) its exciting!

Canada is awesome!! I tested negative at 10dpo and then got a positive blood test at 12dpo and BFPs on HPTs after that. You just never know!

Hi can anyone here help me? I had mid cycle spotting on CD 13 and also again cd21. according to my period tracker I ovulated on cd16 which I may believe because when we DTD that day it was extremely slippery, however i don't temp chart or use O kits to be able to know for sure. did i have ovulation and then implantation bleeding? We definitely DTD enough around that time, (usually it's 3-5 times a week). We use pull out method, which had worked for us for almost 6 years... Did it finally fail?! according to my period tracker AF should be rearing her ugly head tomorrow... My cycles are anywhere from 28-31 days.

I ended up getting AF but now this month I am late! Going to test tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->