Wondfo 7/8dpo WHAT IS THIS?!

kjs1

Reaction score
I am 7/8 dpo, temps still up on chart and have literally been having low cramps everyday since ovulation. I also have been crying randomly this week which is not normal. So I broke down and tested this morning and this weird dye run thing happened but then it almost looks like a faint line. Ugh!! Why is the tww the longest two weeks imaginable?!!

Attachments

• 49DECEBE-1AB4-46DE-9C15-94F1D2AD0B2D.jpg
    49DECEBE-1AB4-46DE-9C15-94F1D2AD0B2D.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 146
I see what you mean... hopefully its the start of a bfp good luck!

Does anyone find testing with afternoon urine works better for them? I am trying to decide if I should test again. We are going out with friends and I don't know if I should get a margarita or not.....

Afternoon urine worked better for me, I got stronger lines in the afternoon. :)

Here is my test this morning. Another dye run with a weird shadow! I have never ever had this issue with wondfo before! Thoughts on the shadow? My temps are very flat and still high too. Trying not to get my hopes up!

Attachments

• 1B8CA898-B226-485F-B3DF-2634EAE8C801.jpg
    1B8CA898-B226-485F-B3DF-2634EAE8C801.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 80
Can see the shadow but because of the dye run it’s difficult to decide what it could be!

Agree, I see the shadow. Looks like it could be a BFP but that dye is insane!

Thank you! I am going insane. LOL. Wondering if I should test tonight with a FRER? I know it is early still but I am so impatient...

Here is my chart if anyone is curious. very "flat" temps which is not normal for me at all. I usually have very up and down temps.

Attachments

• EF0E7C3F-9214-426F-B900-9174F6993AD4.jpg
    EF0E7C3F-9214-426F-B900-9174F6993AD4.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 12
I think it could be a bfp the dye run is throwing it off but I think it would be a positive

Hi all,

Thanks for the responses! Helps having an outlet for obsessing and I know you all understand completely! I appreciate it.

Here is my test this morning at 11dpo. I tweaked it to black and white but it is a blue dye test. The store had about 30 hpts and ALL were blue. So, I understand the problems with blue dyes but had no other options at the moment. Going to get a pink one for tomorrow as I ran out of wondfos! :wacko:

My bbt also rose from 97.7 to 98.4. I run cold so this is very high for me. Lastly, really bad AF like cramps for several hours in the evening yesterday (10dpo) and the day before (9dpo) but no spotting.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 63503.jpg
    63503.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 64
I can see a second line on that test! FX that it gets darker for you!

Thank you!! I SWEAR I can see it but don't trust my line eyes!! I have also been burned by a faulty blue dye test a long time ago so I am nervous to get excited at all.

I haven't had a good experience with these test but I see the line without even squinting

I'm wondering if I should go try and find a FRER and test later today or hold out until the morning. My mom is coming to visit us and will be here tomorrow so I am praying I have the ultimate Mother's Day news for her!

I'm wondering if I should go try and find a FRER and test later today or hold out until the morning. My mom is coming to visit us and will be here tomorrow so I am praying I have the ultimate Mother's Day news for her!

Get a 2 pack of Frer hun you can try one later and one with FMU. That would be a great mother's day surprise!

Afternoon evening was always better for me!! Just get the multipack and test twice a day like I did :haha:

Thanks for the advice everyone! I just went to the store and they also ONLY has blue dye or digital!! I cannot believe it. Where are all the pink dye tests? It's not like they were out either. They just didn't carry them. So I bought a three pack of the FRER but it is blue dye. I think I will try and test tonight but I have such a tiny bladder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->