Wondfo 7/8dpo WHAT IS THIS?!

im excited to hear your pink dye tests. Im back on BnB ive got the baby bug but getting married feb next year so i have to live through all of you ladies for now lol
Best of luck xx

Tested on a 2 hour hold at 6:30pm. I feel like the morning one looked more like something. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 53
Thanks for the advice everyone! I just went to the store and they also ONLY has blue dye or digital!! I cannot believe it. Where are all the pink dye tests? It's not like they were out either. They just didn't carry them. So I bought a three pack of the FRER but it is blue dye. I think I will try and test tonight but I have such a tiny bladder!

It may sound crazy but you can order off line hun

I usually do order pink wondfo online but ran out.

Here is my test this morning at 12dpo with fmu. I woke up extra early on my own and my bbt had dropped to 97.7 from 98.4 the day before even though I woke up sweating. My period is due today or tomorrow so I feel like the line should be darker. Also, last night the test from that evening had begun to dry into a skinny blue line. I know you aren't supposed to look at them after 10 minutes but i have never seen that before and I have taken hpt for years since we started ttc 2+ years ago. I am guessing just an evap but it made me pause.

Thanks for any thoughts, comments or advice!

Attachments

• 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 52
Here is my test this morning at 12dpo with fmu. I woke up extra early on my own and my bbt had dropped to 97.7 from 98.4 the day before even though I woke up sweating. My period is due today or tomorrow so I feel like the line should be darker. Also, last night the test from that evening had begun to dry into a skinny blue line. I know you aren't supposed to look at them after 10 minutes but i have never seen that before and I have taken hpt for years since we started ttc 2+ years ago. I am guessing just an evap but it made me pause.

Thanks for any thoughts, comments or advice!

it depends on the amount of hcg needed for this test some test show faint while some may show dark lines even after AF due...I think it could very well be a positive maybe try a different blue dye test and see what happens or order FRER offline. GL I'm following :hugs:

Look positive to me too! Fxd it gets darker.

Finally found some pink dye FRER and it looks stark white. I used the same fmu that I used with the other test. The blue dye test is essentially the same test though so it should be picking up the same levels of hcg just using different dye colors? I looked on the boxes and it doesn't say what level of hcg they pick up. I also just noticed I had light brown spotting right now. So I am not very hopeful.....:growlmad:

Attachments

• pinkdye.jpg
    pinkdye.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 61
Just an update: I didn’t test this morning because my spotting is getting heavier and cramps started. Guess I’m out?

I don’t understand what the lines were then! Multiple false positives? I hate those blue tests.

I didn't see any lines on the blue dye tests 😕 im sorry af came . Xx

I’m sorry :(. I saw something faint in every test and a vf line when I zoom in on the free. I’m not imagining it because I see it when I invert it in my mobile photoshop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->