Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips HELP! !

Mangito

Reaction score
So about a year ago my husband and I had been planning on trying so I bought the Wondfo OPK 50 strips with 20 pregnancy strips. Long story short our plans changed and my OPK Strips were left forgotten in my trunk for several months.

The OPK strips have an expiration date of 03/14, do you think they are still usable?

Also, I know when during my cycle to take them, but what time of day? I read somewhere someone said they should be taken twice, once in the afternoon and one before bedtime. True?

I would use them :)
They just say that they are supposed to be taken at the same time every day, one a day should be fine

I also found some left overs from 3 years ago after having my ds. I bought some fresh ones and tested with both ant it was still good. I'd say use them. As for the amount. I usually start with one a day then when the lines start to darken I use twice a day. Morning and evening. It always worked for me. If you can. Afford it I would even test 3 times a day. Some times I find that I test in the afternoon and get a negative then I test a few hours later and it's positive. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->